What chalk is ronnie using

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What chalk is ronnie using

Does anyone know what chalk ronnie is using, i always thought he used triangle chalk but the one he's using at the minute isnt?
    Rocket Ronnie Rules!!!

Don't no but next week it will be the next big thing to go with his new tips

Comment

Lol i was thinking that! It looks to have red around the sides, mastercue maybe?
      Rocket Ronnie Rules!!!

Comment

Originally Posted by craigslater View Post
        Lol i was thinking that! It looks to have red around the sides, mastercue maybe?
        Master chalk I think you meant, not been able to see a clear shot, or it could be an old triangle lump with the worn down paper side as it looks very worn down
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Think its master chalk, I've seen him use this all season. Don't blame him either, much better than triangle, this actually sticks to the tip better.

Comment

Sorry yes master chalk, it is red with white writing from what i could make out, was just wondering why he would swap away from triangle ive always used triangle and thought it was the best
            Rocket Ronnie Rules!!!

Comment

Originally Posted by craigslater View Post
              Sorry yes master chalk, it is red with white writing from what i could make out, was just wondering why he would swap away from triangle ive always used triangle and thought it was the best
              well both are made by Tweeten but with slightly different composition
              I think Master is better on laminates and very hard tips, Triangle for pressed and medium/soft.
              obviously a very generalised comment and a personal opinion.
              then lets not get into the different colours
              like when Robertson was using the light grey Master chalk, thank god he stopped quickly as it was doing is game in big-time.
              Last edited by DeanH; 19 April 2014, 01:38 PM.
              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

I've always used triangle chalk until I put the kamui tip on my cue and now I find the master chalk far better . The master chalk sticks to the kamui tip much better .

On a side note a friend tried the kamui chalk and it was bad for miscues ....he switched back to triangle and didn't have another miscue after that

Comment

Master chalk

Comment

Green Master chalk also used by Stu Bingham and Martin Gould. Got some myself a couple of seasons ago to try, keep switching between it and triangle, not much difference to be honest, master is maybe fractionaly softer

Comment

It is master chalk.Saw a close up of the U.S.A flag on the side of it earlier.
                      Ive been using the stuff for years,I did use the tan at first but switched to green after a few people complained about the mess it left on the tables...dont blame them.
                      "Practice Makes Perfect"
                      "He Who Endures Conquers"
                      "Fortune Favours The Brave"

1 piece Trevor White 8.5mm Tip,17 1/2oz,57"

Comment

Originally Posted by Catch 22 View Post
                        I've always used triangle chalk until I put the kamui tip on my cue and now I find the master chalk far better . The master chalk sticks to the kamui tip much better .

On a side note a friend tried the kamui chalk and it was bad for miscues ....he switched back to triangle and didn't have another miscue after that
                        Kamui chalk is great, has virtually eliminated my miscues. However, it's too messy for snooker.

Comment

Originally Posted by Hello, Mr Big Shot View Post
                          Kamui chalk is great, has virtually eliminated my miscues. However, it's too messy for snooker.
                          Yeah my mates hand was blue after 2 frames . Like a smurf . Unfortunatly it just wasn't good for him and he didn't have confidence in it because of his miscues . I have heard it's meant to be great and he was expecting good things from it . Il maybe give it a go next time I see him

Comment

Originally Posted by Hello, Mr Big Shot View Post
                            Im sure the stuff is great but then there's the small matter of costing 30 quid for 1 cube
                            "Practice Makes Perfect"
                            "He Who Endures Conquers"
                            "Fortune Favours The Brave"

1 piece Trevor White 8.5mm Tip,17 1/2oz,57"

Comment

Well if its good enough for Ronnie its good enough for me,Depending on price of course

Comment

Working...
                              X