Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welsh Pool Trading Extensions Wanted

Hello Forum Members

Just purchased a superb Welsh Pool 'Ronnie Replica' Cue from JRC750. I wondered if anyone had a 6" mini extension for sale that would fit it please. It seems to be the "air-lock" type of joint, so not sure if any other cue makers' would fit.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Glenn

Might be worth your while sending a message to Welsh Pool Glenn, altho no longer making cues Paul (i think his name was) still sells snooker stuff on ebay, he might possibly be able to help ???
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/welsh-pool...p2047675.l2562

Comment

Hello John

Thanks for the link but I sent a message and got the reply that it was the wrong person....strange eh? Anyway have tried the cue for the last 5 days practice (10 hours solitary!) and although it is indeed a great cue, I have decided it is not the one for me, so don't suppose you have the details of any of the other members that I just beat to the punch by getting it last Sunday from you do you mate? Don't want such a lovely cue to be left gathering dust under the bed!

Cheers

Glenn

Comment

Sorry to hear that Glenn, but i know that feeling lol, just put it up for sale on here you will get multiple offers, i had one from Hong Kong but i think he wanted alterations done first, not ideal. It's a very nice cue for the right person

Comment

I'm sure the last cue I bought from Andy Gibbs had an air-lock type joint for the mini butt.

Maybe he can help ?

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
            Might be worth your while sending a message to Welsh Pool Glenn, altho no longer making cues Paul (i think his name was) still sells snooker stuff on ebay, he might possibly be able to help ???
            http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/welsh-pool...p2047675.l2562
            Originally Posted by gtjohnnymac1965 View Post
            Hello John

Thanks for the link but I sent a message and got the reply that it was the wrong person....strange eh? Anyway have tried the cue for the last 5 days practice (10 hours solitary!) and although it is indeed a great cue, I have decided it is not the one for me, so don't suppose you have the details of any of the other members that I just beat to the punch by getting it last Sunday from you do you mate? Don't want such a lovely cue to be left gathering dust under the bed!

Cheers

Glenn
            if anyone does want extensions, Paul's username on TSF is BITTER and he said recently he had a Facebook page under welsh pool trading

Comment

Originally Posted by gtjohnnymac1965 View Post
              Hello John

Cheers

Glenn
              That is strange Glen, was the welsh pool on eBay selling Omin cues? As I'm sure that's Bitter on here.
              This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
              https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Hello guys, yes Paul got back to me and said it had been such a long time since he did his own cues he had mistaken what I was on about. Anyhow, doesn't really matter as I have decided to put the cue back up for sale and stick to the old Burwat Champion that I picked up from JRC 750 at the same time. So if anyone is interested please pm me for details price etc.

Comment

Hi guys

Sorry the replica bit confused me and age ain't forgiving

How much for the cue may be interested

Paul

Comment

I have sent you a pm Paul. Regards.

Comment

Working...
                    X