Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brand New Stamford 1pc zig zag patchwork case for sale !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brand New Stamford 1pc zig zag patchwork case for sale !

I am reluctantly selling my new Stamford 1pc case due to a change in circumstances with my house move later this year, i am now in a scenario where I am needing to raise some extra money so unfortunately sacrifices have to be made. I waited a good 17 weeks for this case so quite some time, but when you see the level of craftsmanship and the quality materials that go into these cases it helps justify the cost and wait I can assure you! The case is brand new and still in wrapper and box, it is the zig zag design case 1pc in light blue, mid blue and white ( absolutely stunning, same as ding's case ! ) and also has chrome fittings fitted which is an extra and just adds a bit more class than brass I feel. I am basically just looking to get my money back on the case which was £305 plus postage. You are getting exactly what you would get if ordered direct from Stamford and you won't have the 4 month wait ! Anyone interested please pm me and I can forward details and any photos on,no time wasters please!
    Last edited by craig147; 25 May 2014, 09:04 AM.
    " and for those of you who are watching in black and white, the pink is next to the green. "
Working...
X