No announcement yet.

Blackspin tips brilliant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mike first I was casting no doubt on the quality of your Blackspin Tips I think they are BRILLIANT ! before trying these always used your Supertips also a very good tip ! I think any grease, dirt, picked up from hands e.c.t. could be a factor in the tip staying put maybe a little note in your instructions saying make sure your hands are clean and dont touch the base with greasy fingers would be a good idea for novice tip fitters. The tip I gave a VERY SLIGHT SANDING (You dont have to go overboard as the red base is flat ) has stayed rock solid I also like the the fact that you can get a beautiful burnish finish on the side of the tip.I am no expert Mike so please take my comments as someone who has great respect for your product and cue making skill.

Comment

Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
      Mike has made ​​my cue. So, I received my cue with a BS tip on it.!!
      I think Mike used them for each new cue that he makes !!!!! NOT SURE ( sorry Mike if i am wrong ).
      If you hurry, PM me your address. I'll send you a Black spin tip.
      Or you can wait and buy them, from Mike's shop (next week).
      Thanks sent you a pm

Comment

Originally Posted by denja View Post
        Mike first I was casting no doubt on the quality of your Blackspin Tips I think they are BRILLIANT ! before trying these always used your Supertips also a very good tip ! I think any grease, dirt, picked up from hands e.c.t. could be a factor in the tip staying put maybe a little note in your instructions saying make sure your hands are clean and dont touch the base with greasy fingers would be a good idea for novice tip fitters. The tip I gave a VERY SLIGHT SANDING (You dont have to go overboard as the red base is flat ) has stayed rock solid I also like the the fact that you can get a beautiful burnish finish on the side of the tip.I am no expert Mike so please take my comments as someone who has great respect for your product and cue making skill.
        no problem at all, you made a valid point and i was glad to have the opportunity to explain a bit more.
        The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

Originally Posted by Removal man stevie View Post
          Thanks sent you a pm
          You're welcome, I'll send it tomorrow,,

Comment

Mine turned up today, after a few hours practice i noticed the tip did not keep it's shape very well, seems not well pressed like the super tips. Even after burnishing the side, small fibres keep coming out. Up to now not happy. Will try the tip out again tomorrow.
            Bolton And District Snooker League

Comment

oops, i'll replace anything that doesn't perform.

would help if you actually emailed me first though, so i could identify or sort the problem though. there are many processes involved which i am trying hard to perfect.

if/when i fail, i need to be told cos i'm the only one who can fix the issue...
              The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

A got one from Ramon yesterday not had a chance to fit it yet

Comment

Originally Posted by MikeWooldridge View Post
                  oops, i'll replace anything that doesn't perform.

would help if you actually emailed me first though, so i could identify or sort the problem though. there are many processes involved which i am trying hard to perfect.

if/when i fail, i need to be told cos i'm the only one who can fix the issue...

Apoligies Mike, was not meaning to cause a problem, i thought updating on here would be fine. I was just saying one of the tips i have put on, does'nt seem as well pressed as your SuperTips, which are superb, one side of the tip seems springy, like the fibres have not glued properly or it wasnt well pressed.
                  Bolton And District Snooker League

Comment

Well,Here is the joke : I gave one to my brother (he wanted it for a friend of his). This lad ( ****ing idiot) has put the tip in a Tip Press.
                    Just because he felt that they were not hard enough as Kamui H.
                    The tip was ****ed...Unbelievable !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Where do I buy some of these blackspin tips to sample

Comment

Have you had a look in Mike's shop for them.....??

http://www.handmadecues.com
                        Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
                        Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

coomsey :I have a few times but always sold out when I check

Comment

Originally Posted by sfmcar View Post
                            coomsey :I have a few times but always sold out when I check
                            I have no more spare, a friend of mine (who also plays with MW cue), has bought a few. I will ask him. if he can mis a spare then you get that from me. if you want!!! I'll let you know tomorrow.

Comment

Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
                              I have no more spare, a friend of mine (who also plays with MW cue), has bought a few. I will ask him. if he can mis a spare then you get that from me. if you want!!! I'll let you know tomorrow.
                              thanks Ramon,id like to try one as ive tried almost everything else!!

Comment

how the the blackspin tip compare against a kamui? does it offer more spin in all areas?

Comment

Working...
                                X