No announcement yet.

ADRtips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like to add one extra comment MAKE SURE YOUR HANDS ARE CLEAN any chalk dust, residue wax, dirt, e.c.t. on the glue side of the tip will not help with a rock solid tip.

Comment

Used for quite awhile now. Would say adr tips is good.

Comment

Originally Posted by tofushop193 View Post
        Used for quite awhile now. Would say adr tips is good.
        still honestly think it is the best tip on the market just now.
        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Yap. Any chance you will be introducing a medium.hard?

Comment

Originally Posted by tofushop193 View Post
            Yap. Any chance you will be introducing a medium.hard?
            i now have a softer version and a harder version each maybe 10-15% harder or softer than before - any more than this i think would effect the integrity of the tip.

Comment

Alright. I will get that when the current tip is about done

Comment

ADRtips

I have sold a lot of these and people's feedback is very good they always come back for more

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                  i now have a softer version and a harder version each maybe 10-15% harder or softer than before - any more than this i think would effect the integrity of the tip.
                  hi ADR
                  what would you compare the soft version to?
                  Pool Baron (i.e. very soft), a good Elkmaster?

same with your medium and hard
                  Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                    hi ADR
                    what would you compare the soft version to?
                    Pool Baron (i.e. very soft), a good Elkmaster?

same with your medium and hard
                    i wish it were that simple - they take chalk better and feel better than any other laminated tips but they don't collapse like pressed tips. to compare to another brand is difficult because none out there is quite the same. only thin i would say is try one - no complaints so far, a few people prefer slightly softer or slightly harder but everybody has been impressed with them

Comment

As I am a complete twonk, I replaced my tip yesterday (an ADR147 Medium), and put it on upside down!.....I know it says Glue on one side and ADR147 on the other before anyone says owt, but in my feeble defence, I was tired....anyhow, I thought to myself I wonder if it would play any different to putting it on the correct way and wondered if anyone else had done it too.

Comment

Originally Posted by gtjohnnymac1965 View Post
                        As I am a complete twonk, I replaced my tip yesterday (an ADR147 Medium), and put it on upside down!.....I know it says Glue on one side and ADR147 on the other before anyone says owt, but in my feeble defence, I was tired....anyhow, I thought to myself I wonder if it would play any different to putting it on the correct way and wondered if anyone else had done it too.
                        i doubt it will make a difference - but it is funny!

Comment

Will play exactly the same just make sure both surfaces are clean etc before fitting thats main thing.

Gaz.

Originally Posted by gtjohnnymac1965 View Post

Comment

Thanks for that fellas. Now this may seem a silly question, but if that is the case, why go to the bother of having 'glue' stamped on one side at all then? I understand the advertising your name on the tip, but just wondered what purpose the other served?

Comment

Only a guess ,but it might be to make you sand the bottom of the tip before you glue it on.
                              This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                              https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Exactly right m8 as some forget to do this and this is the most important part of fitting a Tip!.

Gaz.

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                                Only a guess ,but it might be to make you sand the bottom of the tip before you glue it on.

Comment

Working...
                                X