Wanted: leather cue case for cue and extensions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: leather cue case for cue and extensions

Looking for a leather case to put my H&O in and extensions. Looking for a 3/4 but would look at one piece cases. Ideally crispian jones as I don't have one yet. Must be in good condition. Budget shouldn't be a problem so just let me know what you have. Cheers

Wanted: leather cue case for cue and extensions

Stu at Green Baize had a CJ case that he was selling through his Facebook. Take a look there mate
    On Cue Facebook Page
    Stuart Graham Coaching Website - On a break until March 2015
    Ton Praram Cues UK Price List

Comment

I might have a really nice Stamford case available soon

Comment

Originally Posted by Stupree View Post
        Stu at Green Baize had a CJ case that he was selling through his Facebook. Take a look there mate
        Just had a look, the internal measurements are too small shame!!!

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
          I might have a really nice Stamford case available soon
          I have a Stamford sitting here already doing not much. They're nice cases but I can't fit the kamui tool in the one piece ones. So it would have to be a 3/4 if it's a Stamford. Do you still have that diamond patchwork nw case?

Comment

Originally Posted by RogiBear View Post
            I have a Stamford sitting here already doing not much. They're nice cases but I can't fit the kamui tool in the one piece ones. So it would have to be a 3/4 if it's a Stamford. Do you still have that diamond patchwork nw case?
            Pretty sure the Stamford is a 3/4, havn't got it yet, had to buy it as part of a package to get the cue
            Sorry i sold the North Wales case a while ago

Comment

You dangled that subtly Adam......what design is it and are you releasing it in to the wild?
              On Cue Facebook Page
              Stuart Graham Coaching Website - On a break until March 2015
              Ton Praram Cues UK Price List

Comment

Originally Posted by Stupree View Post
                You dangled that subtly Adam......what design is it and are you releasing it in to the wild?
                Haha, not intentional I assure you. It's plain black exterior and black/red inside. When I say not doing much it is currently sitting being an expensive dust collector. Not for sale yet, but could be if I find a new dust collector.

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                  Pretty sure the Stamford is a 3/4, havn't got it yet, had to buy it as part of a package to get the cue
                  Sorry i sold the North Wales case a while ago
                  I was going by the pics, as I think that's a one piece.

Comment

I was going by the pics, as I think that's a one piece.
                    Well if it is a one piece i'll be keeping it !!
                    Just website pic which made sale a risk, but cue is a 3/4 so assumed it is coming in a 3/4 case which iv'e been told is virtually brand new

Comment

Search is over

Comment

Working...
                      X