Pro Cup Pool Balls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
    How can it be extortion ??? the businesses selling them have to make a profit !!
    nobody likes to see anybody else getting paid!
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Yeah if you were selling them every day then maybe you could do them cheaper, but if you only sell a set every other week at most then a reasonable profit is in order surely lol
      These one's selling for £60 maybe been used in a comp, or seller just wants them off his shelves ??

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
        Yeah if you were selling them every day then maybe you could do them cheaper, but if you only sell a set every other week at most then a reasonable profit is in order surely lol
        These one's selling for £60 maybe been used in a comp, or seller just wants them off his shelves ??
        people might have stocked up when the prices were lower. but even so 60 is very low.

Comment

£60 is a great price, cheapest i can get a brand new set sealed in box for is £70.

Comment

£60 is a Unreal price! Thats cheaper than i can Buy them for Trade Price!

The Trade price is £53.50+ Vat and the Retail £91.67+ Vat = £110 including VAT.

Please Have a look at Trade Price and Retail price below >>>>>>>>>>>>>

Gaz.

Comment

and as i pointed out that trade price is no longer correct.

Comment

Pro Cup Pool Balls

Those balls are absolute ****e. Ruined pool if you're a cueist.

Comment

Andrew it was just a example what were paying for them which is Over £60!!

Gaz.

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                  and as i pointed out that trade price is no longer correct.

Comment

Originally Posted by pottr View Post
                    How have they done that mate, I've never used them so don't know how they differ?

Comment

Should be able to play with any balls if you're a 'cueist'

Comment

Does any1 have a set for sale ?

Comment

Nowt wrong with them at all, the only slight difference is, they don't seem to break quite as well.
                          Did you put my "1" up ?

Comment

Originally Posted by danam1 View Post
                            Nowt wrong with them at all, the only slight difference is, they don't seem to break quite as well.
                            Strange that because i find it the opposite.

Comment

slightly off topic but does anyone know why the black 8 ball is a stripe rather than the solid (or spot) as logic says it should be?

Comment

Possibly helpful to players who are colour blind as a normal black and the new " dark burgundy " would be too similar . White stripe differentiates it well , I must say this is only a supposition , I dont know the answer but it seems reasonable.

Comment

Working...
                                X