X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys guys. Take it easy.

Comment

Originally Posted by andy carson View Post
      not since posts have been edited no......
      I also never edited any posts for that reason. It's a pretty poor accusation to make tbh.

Comment

Originally Posted by andy carson View Post
        not since posts have been edited no......
        Also the edit was made at 0728, long before you incorrectly accused me of saying it was a scar. That edit was made to remove a long explanation of faults in leather and the sale of goods act. I decided to keep things simple. Clearly just as well.

Comment

Andy C - jb used the term "scar" and "scarring" as an example and in post #40 said that the case in question is not scarred but as an example....
          that is the way I read it

Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by tofushop193 View Post
            Guys guys. Take it easy.
            No mate. I appreciate everyone does not have a grasp of the English language and I can understand that but the above accusation is one of dishonesty which is unacceptable.

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
              Andy C - jb used the term "scar" and "scarring" as an example and in post #40 said that the case in question is not scarred but as an example....
              that is the way I read it

Thank you.

Comment

At the end of the day , it is not acceptable in my eyes . Yes it's cosmetic , but that doesn't make it right .

A lot of money for a leather case and it should be near damn perfect .
                Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                  At the end of the day , it is not acceptable in my eyes . Yes it's cosmetic , but that doesn't make it right .

Agree , if it was,nt advertised with a crease in it then it should,nt have left the shop .

Comment

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
                    Agree , if it was,nt advertised with a crease in it then it should,nt have left the shop .
                    That's where this seems to have meandered a long way from the original post.

It didn't leave the shop. From my understanding of the first few posts by the originator, he was made aware of the marks/folds etc,

was asked if it was acceptable, then asked the opinion of forum members what to do.

If I'm wrong on this, please ignore this post.

Comment

Originally Posted by billabong View Post
                      That's where this seems to have meandered a long way from the original post.

It didn't leave the shop. From my understanding of the first few posts by the originator, he was made aware of the marks/folds etc,

was asked if it was acceptable, then asked the opinion of forum members what to do.

If I'm wrong on this, please ignore this post.
                      nope, that is how I read the original posting.
                      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Actually it wasnt made known to me that there was a fold. I notice it myself. And after i mention about the lines the attitude in the conversation we exchange was totally different.

As what i have previously explain, the maker thinks that it is normal for leather to be like this. Initally i was even told that it is normal because for 1 piece case a longer piece of leather must be used which i dont see the link between having a fold in the leather and a 1 piece case. Does she mean that all 1 piece case they sold is with a fold? Also that is a 3/4 case and obviously something is wrong.That is why i decided to ask for opinion if i should accept or reject. As this is the first time i order a leather case i didn't know if maker was telling the truth or not.

After getting some opinions, i ask for a discount. Then maker explain that it is not a defect and also it is not damage. And insist it is normal.

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post

To be honest it was far from perfect.

It would be if it was sold as used and at a lesser price.

Comment

To be honest it was far from perfect.

It would be if it was sold as used and at a lesser price.
                            If you,re not happy then get a refund under the sale of goods act .

Comment

Actually it wasnt made known to me that there was a fold. I notice it myself. And after i mention about the lines the attitude in the conversation we exchange was totally different.

As what i have previously explain, the maker thinks that it is normal for leather to be like this. Initally i was even told that it is normal because for 1 piece case a longer piece of leather must be used which i dont see the link between having a fold in the leather and a 1 piece case. Does she mean that all 1 piece case they sold is with a fold? Also that is a 3/4 case and obviously something is wrong.That is why i decided to ask for opinion if i should accept or reject. As this is the first time i order a leather case i didn't know if maker was telling the truth or not.

After getting some opinions, i ask for a discount. Then maker explain that it is not a defect and also it is not damage. And insist it is normal.
                              I'm wondering how you actually contact him. He doesn't reply sh!t yet I can always see him posting pictures of cues, cases or customers buying stuff from him on Facebook.

Comment

Originally Posted by x3dnd3x View Post
                                I'm wondering how you actually contact him. He doesn't reply sh!t yet I can always see him posting pictures of cues, cases or customers buying stuff from him on Facebook.
                                Through whatsapp. Seldom i get replies on emai. They dont reply fb message either. His wife is better in english so you might get a little bit faster response

Comment

Working...
                                X