Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Cue tips looking for 5 people to trial them.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tried Rogis tip for a week , I put it on as it came, no pressing or such things. Just my opinion but I found it too soft for me, although I must admit I like a hard pressed tip, I couldn't give it time to bed right down so I can't say what it would be like when we'll bedded in, I will have put more than fifteen hours on the tip before I replaced it ,it went on well and trimmed nicely so I'm guessing they are well made, just not for me, but thanks for letting me try them.
    I only used one of the tips so I am more than willing to post the other on to someone else if they would like to try it.
    This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
    https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
      Tried Rogis tip for a week , I put it on as it came, no pressing or such things. Just my opinion but I found it too soft for me, although I must admit I like a hard pressed tip, I couldn't give it time to bed right down so I can't say what it would be like when we'll bedded in, I will have put more than fifteen hours on the tip before I replaced it ,it went on well and trimmed nicely so I'm guessing they are well made, just not for me, but thanks for letting me try them.
      I only used one of the tips so I am more than willing to post the other on to someone else if they would like to try it.
      just missed out last time may I give it a try pm address
      Craftsman custom made cue
      57 inches
      17 ounces
      9 mil Wooldridge original supertip
      ash shaft plain ebony butt

Comment

I have been using these tips now for about a week. I fitted one to a snooker cue with a 9.5mm tip and my pool cue with a 8.5mm tip.
        The pool tip went hard very hard very quick I dont know why but it had to come off. Now the 9.5 has played soft the way i like a tip did need to be re shaped a few times.
        In my eyes they could be the same as elks 20 good ones in a box and 30 into the bin But wont know this until we have a box of them.
        The one that played soft was very nice and i would have no problem buying them as long as they are around the same price as elks as pool players over here are looking soft tips as the elks coming in now are quite hard and a lot of people dont like them.
        So thats my 10ps worth I am looking forward to hear what other people think.

Comment

Sorry taken so long I've been busy as fk with work. Right here goes when I put the tip on the cue which has a 8.5mm tip I used a tip trimmer to trim it down and found that the fibres on the tip flared out a bit even when sanding with really fine sandpaper it was still a bit fibrery but a bit of a burnish sorted that out. Play wise I've not played massive amounts with it but found it to be quite soft im gonna give it another week or so to see if it hardens up as its a bit too soft for my liking. I appreciate the chance to of tested the tip out. I also have a spare one if anybody else wants to give it a try I'll be more than happy to send it in the post. The more reviews the better I suppose pm me if interested.

Comment

If anyone has a few spares i would like to try them out, i`ve been looking for a soft tip for quite some time but no luck
            Regards
            38 in a Tournament
            98 in a Lineup

Comment

Working...
            X