• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting Concept For A Rest

http://www.myfreeinventions.com/snooker/snooker-rest/
    :snooker:
    Cheers from the Colonies

first time I see something like this !!!!!!! ! interesting indeed !!! have you tried it yourself? how does it feel with cueing ??

Comment

Don't think that there is enough room in my case for that contraption !!
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

I think they have found a Space in the Market with this, Great device for sure!

Gaz.

Comment

Looks useful, helps with those awkward just out of reach shots.
          "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Check out the photo gallery and imagine where you would be cueing from. Above or beside your head?

Comment

Originally Posted by loopy2 View Post
              Check out the photo gallery and imagine where you would be cueing from. Above or beside your head?
              Exactly what I thought.

Comment

looks interesting but i can just imagine getting the p**h ripped out of me if i turned up at the club with one of these.

Comment

I'd be to embarrassed to use it plus I think a lot of these types of shots usually involve a long rest to reach if you have to put your hand there you are not going to be able to see properly to aim - at best it will be like throwing a dart from the side of your head
                  Last edited by Byrom; 6 November 2014, 01:20 PM.

Comment

Interesting Concept For A Rest

It'd be a nice novelty to use once in a while but I can't see it being a successful invention for the reasons listed above...
                    Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

Working...
                    X