Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Wooldridge Supertips?

Hello
    I live in Holland and ordered MW supertips from two different shops in the UK.The first set was sublime.Well pressed and pretty much no shaping the tip.Last long and hold chalk very well.The next set was totally different.Bigger and thick.
    I noticed there were a lot of fibres coming of the tip when shaping it while first set only chalk.After couple of hours of playing i had to shape my tip again.
    Why difference so big?
    Please excuse my English.
    Wellington.

I believe there was a faulty batch a while ago. Mw himself was replacing the dud ones.

Comment

So there is no such thing as fake ones?
      thnx for reply

Comment

I personally havent had any Fakes but thats not to say they couldnt be Copied as many Countries abroad can Copy anything if they want to and have done in the Past! as already mentioned mike himself had a few bad ones awhile ago himself and did replace them if you contacted him and complained.

Gaz.

Originally Posted by wie147 View Post
        So there is no such thing as fake ones?
        thnx for reply

Comment

Thnks Gazza for reply and i did contact Mike and he apologized for those!He will replace them ,what a topbloke and topservice!
          My snookerbuddy scared sh***tless when replaced his tip and accused me of buying fake chinese MW tips from ebay!!(he is chinese!)
          No reaction of cueball.

Comment

Working...
          X