Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanted. Case for a One piece (nothing fancy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted. Case for a One piece (nothing fancy)

Hello!
    Does anyone have a case for a one-piece cue?
    Certainly do not need to be anything fancy.
    A tube or a wooden box. Something that just collects dust.

Do not know exactly what the shipping cost will be to Sweden. But when I look on Ebay, it's ranging from £ 10-25
    Please come with suggestions including shipping cost
    Regards/Ronnie

U can buy nylon sleeves on ebay think peradon make them and are quite cheap

Comment

This is the link

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/171178585864?nav=SEARCH

Comment

Originally Posted by dave121260 View Post
        U can buy nylon sleeves on ebay think peradon make them and are quite cheap
        Not much protection during transport.
        But thanks for the tip.

Comment

I once made a one piece cue case from 40mm waste pipe and fittings. Did the job for several years.

Comment

i use foam insulation tube, its perfect

Comment

Is it just me or are Cue cases ( Especially 1 pieces ) the biggest rip off ever??

Serioulsy, i see cases selling for more than a lot Cues and at the end of the day they are cheap timber wrapped in placards of leather and lined with a material.... That is for the mega expensive ones to!

Even the cheapest alloy ones are still expensive and these would cost no more than 5 pound for a company like Peradon to make or most likely import from China and then stick their own badge on em!

I cannot believe what the price of a case is currently and i am in the market for a 1 piece case but cannot find one that is cheap!

It must be the look at me factor some are after when you arrive at the club with a 300 pound stuck on leather stitched case in bright cheap colors!!!! I mean seriously they are not worth what most are asking for them and it is a rort IMO.
              If it is called " Common sense " why is it so rare???

Comment

Originally Posted by Chappy5 View Post
                Is it just me or are Cue cases ( Especially 1 pieces ) the biggest rip off ever??

Serioulsy, i see cases selling for more than a lot Cues and at the end of the day they are cheap timber wrapped in placards of leather and lined with a material.... That is for the mega expensive ones to!

Even the cheapest alloy ones are still expensive and these would cost no more than 5 pound for a company like Peradon to make or most likely import from China and then stick their own badge on em!

I cannot believe what the price of a case is currently and i am in the market for a 1 piece case but cannot find one that is cheap!

It must be the look at me factor some are after when you arrive at the club with a 300 pound stuck on leather stitched case in bright cheap colors!!!! I mean seriously they are not worth what most are asking for them and it is a rort IMO.

I phoned green Baize a while ago about a 3/4 patch leather case they had on their website . They said they had none in stock . I said I'd wait till one was made and he told me they wouldn't be making anymore because the cost of making them has went up and there was basically no profit to be made anymore .

I thought the same as you , that they would be really cheap to make . Especially when the leather is so thin (mine chips at even the slightest knock) . But apparently they are quite expensive to make

Comment

Peradon Halo are not expensive..and offer good protection for your cue

Comment

Originally Posted by Chappy5 View Post

So how much do you think a top quality leather case should cost then ???

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                      So how much do you think a top quality leather case should cost then ???
                      Try this at £10 per hour :-

Crispian_case_breakdown.JPGCrispian_case_breakdown_2.JPG

Comment

Working...
                      X