Tip question - elk master made for Ronnie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tip question - elk master made for Ronnie

Has anyone got a chance to play with them, how much difference? Please share your experience, thank you.

Dont think such a tip exists !
    Not played for 3 years and itching for a game....11-3-2017.

Comment

Originally Posted by warren132 View Post
      Yeah they came out with a tip that's supposed to be the same as the ones they make for Ronnie . There is a thread on here about it somewhere .
      I think they are harder and not pre laced with chalk or something . Sounds like marketing garbage to me

Comment

Originally Posted by Catch 22 View Post
        Yeah they came out with a tip that's supposed to be the same as the ones they make for Ronnie . There is a thread on here about it somewhere .
        I think they are harder and not pre laced with chalk or something . Sounds like marketing garbage to me
        yeah i tried them...your decription is spot on....firmer and not covered in that crappy blue chalk...they are not bad tips really...
        H.b.142

Comment

Originally Posted by warren132 View Post
          Can send you one Warren, harder and chalk free.

Comment

Originally Posted by mchpddl1 View Post
            Has anyone got a chance to play with them, how much difference? Please share your experience, thank you.
            Been using them when I couldn't get any MW super tips. Much the same - nice harder pressed tip that is playable straight away.

Comment

Are they not expensive(for a beefed-up elk master)?
              The bitter taste of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

Comment

Dave Coutts been selling them for awhile links below, strange thing is Dave mentions on his Website Top Link there are only 9mm available til March 2015 but on eBay says > THESE TIPS ARE AVAILABLE IN 9MM 10MM 10.5MM AND 11MM - this auction is for the 9mm, please see other listings for other sizes < I couldnt see any other Sizes in his Other Listings so i gather he only has 9mm but maybe Dave can Reply Here.

http://www.couttscues.co.uk/product.php/6254423/

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-SPECIA...item4d1b441de5

Gaz.
                Last edited by gazza147; 19 January 2015, 01:22 PM.

Comment

Yes i have seen these tips.. sorry for any confusion.
                  Last edited by warren132; 19 January 2015, 01:33 PM.
                  Not played for 3 years and itching for a game....11-3-2017.

Comment

ye had one on when mw supertips went bit iffy, fantastic tip around the balls, but for some reason, probably me very poor screw back over distance, but not a bad tip was usable straight away
                    Craftsman custom made cue
                    57 inches
                    17 ounces
                    9 mil Wooldridge original supertip
                    ash shaft plain ebony butt

Comment

Bought five (5) these elk tips. Did'nt realise just 9mm. telephoned couttscues no reply. No garentee £14.95 paid money back.

Comment

I just rec'd an email reply from Tweetens. That was a one time production run and they will not repeat it. End of story.
                        The bitter taste of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

Comment

Originally Posted by Wayne G View Post
                          I just rec'd an email reply from Tweetens. That was a one time production run and they will not repeat it. End of story.
                          Possible for any confirmation on this?

Comment

Originally Posted by x3dnd3x View Post
                            Possible for any confirmation on this?
                            How much confirmation do you want? I emailed Tweeten's and they replied. Can't be any clearer.

Comment

Originally Posted by Wayne G View Post
                              How much confirmation do you want? I emailed Tweeten's and they replied. Can't be any clearer.
                              Meaning to say, sooner or later those people who currently have stocks for them would be OOS once its sold. Might be a good time to buy off everything if its true.

Comment

Working...
                              X