No announcement yet.

One piece cue case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I finally decided to buy a blue aliminium 1pc cue craft case from Green Baize. I also bought some tip protectors which is available on the website. Anyone have any experience with them? http://www.greenbaize.com/tip-protector/ I use to say: "there is no such thing as too much cue protection"
    #Age: 22 HB#: 82 #Cue: Mike Wooldridge Vintage Cue # Tip: Mike Wooldridge BlackSpin #Best performance in tournament: Semi-final in an "open to all" Swedish tournament 2015, Swedish U16 tournament champion October 2007 #Current rank in Sweden: 15

Comment

Good choice mate. Please post up a review. Will help others.

Comment

Originally Posted by Bigmeek View Post
        Good choice mate. Please post up a review. Will help others.
        Yeah I will, stay tuned
        #Age: 22 HB#: 82 #Cue: Mike Wooldridge Vintage Cue # Tip: Mike Wooldridge BlackSpin #Best performance in tournament: Semi-final in an "open to all" Swedish tournament 2015, Swedish U16 tournament champion October 2007 #Current rank in Sweden: 15

Comment

So, the case arrived today and I'm happy with it! It sure is a robust case that will protect your cue well. Just keep in mind, it is very tight in the beginning (couldn't close the case without force!) but the foam (the interior) will change to the shape of your cue and extenders etc, making it possible to close easily! Another thing about the case is the locks which will keep away unwanted hands on your beloved cue! This is a great feature which I think should be on every case.

If you don't want to spend a fortune on the case but still have top notch protection (really that's what a case is for!) but also a good-looking case, then you should not hesitate and buy a Cue Craft case

ps. I'm not advertising here! This is my honest truth. :P

Comment

Thanks for the review Victor. The foam will settle down in time and mould itself to the shape of your cue. I don't know if an "ideal" case exists for not too much money but the Cue Craft cases come pretty close IMO.

Comment

Originally Posted by Bigmeek View Post
              Thanks for the review Victor. The foam will settle down in time and mould itself to the shape of your cue. I don't know if an "ideal" case exists for not too much money but the Cue Craft cases come pretty close IMO.
              Yeah, considering it is made in England and not a cheap Chinese one (no disrepect to China though).

Comment

Like I said for the money they are mint, my 3 cases hold a Trevor White, a Tony Glover and a Andy Travis

Comment

Working...
                X