Tip Protector

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tip Protector

Hi guys, was at the star academy practicing and I saw this guy take off a tip protector from his shaft. If anyone knows where O could purchase one of these I would be extremely grateful.
    REDS ARE NO GOOD WITHOUT COLOURS !:snooker:

http://www.greenbaize.com/tip-protector/

Comment

Tip Protector

dave coutts does a nice leather one
      Last edited by shanerayner28; 24 April 2015, 12:37 AM.

Comment

Tip Protector

Use a post-it note. Wrap it around the end of your cue, stick it then put tape on the top. I have a nice pink one.
        #jeSuisByrom

Comment

Originally Posted by fredkite View Post
          Use a post-it note. Wrap it around the end of your cue, stick it then put tape on the top. I have a nice pink one.
          I have done something very similar, I cut a strip of normal paper slightly longer than required, gently wrap around a cue, with a little glue as you go, wrap a few times. Take off the cue, let harden. Cut to size and you have a reasonable hard wearing, none scratching, none pressurising to the tip, tip protector

only used plain white, may use some fancy colours next time
          The wife may prefer a nice purple one to go with her purple/burgundy ali case
          Last edited by DeanH; 27 April 2015, 07:03 AM.
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

I've done a few using Crispian's method for case dividers, but start the leather roll around a 9 ( or 10, etc ) mm bar.

Then just pinch & glue one end closed. Usually about a couple of quid for suede scraps on ebay, and you get a few dividers out of it too. .

Comment

Working...
            X