No announcement yet.

Mike Wooldridge green Supertips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorted cheers mike just waiting on my account to be verified then will look to order some

Comment

In the past four months i have tried several different types of tips,i bought a new cue and was finding it hard to find the
      right tip for it,
      Blue diamond,Phoenix medium red,Phoenix black soft,Adr 147 laminated medium,ADR 147 laminated soft,Elk master ,Buffalo Diamond and Mike Wooldridge super tip green,
      There are only two tips on that list i will buy again and that being the MW Super tips and elk masters but id only buy the elks if i was badly stuck,the new green super tips are the best all round tip out there they hold the chalk very well
      are a little firmer than an elk,grip the cueball as good if not better than an elk and dont loose there shape or need to be reshaped like an elk ,there worth the extra money and it might take a while to get used too but they are the perfect tip.

Comment

Mike Wooldridge green Supertips

very good this "new" green ones. feel right from the first shot. just like the old ones, if not better.
        mind control > body control > cue control > ball control

Comment

Originally Posted by madra rua View Post
          In the past four months i have tried several different types of tips,i bought a new cue and was finding it hard to find the
          right tip for it,
          Blue diamond,Phoenix medium red,Phoenix black soft,Adr 147 laminated medium,ADR 147 laminated soft,Elk master ,Buffalo Diamond and Mike Wooldridge super tip green,
          There are only two tips on that list i will buy again and that being the MW Super tips and elk masters but id only buy the elks if i was badly stuck,the new green super tips are the best all round tip out there they hold the chalk very well
          are a little firmer than an elk,grip the cueball as good if not better than an elk and dont loose there shape or need to be reshaped like an elk ,there worth the extra money and it might take a while to get used too but they are the perfect tip.
          Well, to me, what you've said there sounds like a BDP! So I'm surprised you didn't get on with BDPs because that's exactly how the play better than an elk in my experience. I will have to try one now you and Raldon have recommended but I'm sitting on a few BDPs
          Last edited by Master Blaster; 9 June 2015, 09:12 PM.

Comment

I use them, they are quite good, hold chalk well, decent grip, doesn't take a lot of getting used to and they retain the shape a lot more.

Although I do prefer the older style Super Tip overall I would say these are still a good buy.... they will last longer too.

Comment

Originally Posted by Asi View Post
              Any link for buying them? Couldn't find on ebay. Cheers
              Green Baize Limited sell them in packs of 2 or 4 .... however out of stock at the moment
              http://www.greenbaize.com/tips/

Comment

Originally Posted by Matt-10ant View Post
                Does anyone have one of these that I can buy don't want to buy 4 and not like them
                Green Baize Limited sell them in packs of 2 or 4 .... however out of stock at the moment
                http://www.greenbaize.com/tips/

Comment

In case anyone looking for MW super tips ,, ADR 147 also sell them !! I do'nt know about green one ,, but I have seen them on his eBay site !!

Comment

Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
                    In case anyone looking for MW super tips ,, ADR 147 also sell them !! I do'nt know about green one ,, but I have seen them on his eBay site !!
                    Yes he also has them, they are the newer dark green version I believe although the picture advertised is of the old version.
                    Still a decent tip though.

Comment

Originally Posted by MikeWooldridge View Post
                      Mike, do you recommend blackspin tips over super tips with your blackspin ferrule or is it just personal preference?
                      Did you put my "1" up ?

Comment

Originally Posted by mikeyd100 View Post
                        Yes he also has them, they are the newer dark green version I believe although the picture advertised is of the old version.
                        thanks for info , mikey !!

Comment

You're welcome Ramon

Comment

Originally Posted by mikeyd100 View Post
                            just a lazy seller - the feedback i have been getting on these is top drawer. best pressed tip going... and i have sold a fair few so far.
                            https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Hahaa .. Yes they are a good tip, firmer than an Elkmaster but just as much grip, better consistency too.

Comment

Originally Posted by danam1 View Post
                                Mike, do you recommend blackspin tips over super tips with your blackspin ferrule or is it just personal preference?
                                either are perfectly fine but blackspin tip was made specifically for the blackspin ferrule, reasons here:

http://www.handmadecues.com/3-Extras...ckspintips.htm

although perfectly good on brass ferrule too.

should be harder than supertip but the base compensates and should give the tip a nice feel.

bit like having the benefits of a laminated tip as regards consistency and maintaining shape, but the superior playing qualities of a pressed tip.
                                The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

Working...
                                X