No announcement yet.

CUEL Chalk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't forgotten about doing a review, just still waiting to receive the chalk, in fairness its coming from Berlin Germany

Comment

Thanks for the update , Dave !!

Comment

Originally Posted by kadobau View Post
        Why..... triangle for pressed & Master for Layered ?
        I'm using the Triangle on layered, no good ?

Cheers ~~~~
        Laminated tips are useless at holding chalk (another reason to ditch them) or you have to chalk every shot to stop miscues. Nightmare. If you use Triangle then go for Spruce on laminated or single layer tips, not light green. This was recommended to my by the Pres of the company, Chuck. Yeah, Masters stays on layered tips better than light green triangle but spruce Triangle is as good and can be used on all tips.

If you are serious about your game, then buy Kamui's own chalk, the only chalk to be developed for layered tips. Every chalk has been developed for single layered tips, again, another reason to ditch laminated tips.
        Last edited by Master Blaster; 8 June 2015, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by Master Blaster View Post
          Originally Posted by kadobau View Post
          Why..... triangle for pressed & Master for Layered ?
          I'm using the Triangle on layered, no good ?

Cheers ~~~~
          Laminated tips are useless at holding chalk (another reason to ditch them) or you have to chalk every shot to stop miscues. Nightmare. If you use Triangle then go for Spruce on laminated or single layer tips, not light green. This was recommended to my by the Pres of the company, Chuck. Yeah, Masters stays on layered tips better than light green triangle but spruce Triangle is as good and can be used on all tips.

If you are serious about your game, then buy Kamui's own chalk, the only chalk to be developed for layered tips. Every chalk has been developed for single layered tips, again, another reason to ditch laminated tips.
          1st of all Kamui isn't the only chalk designed specifically for laminated tips, Craftsman sell G-Chalk which was designed for laminated tips, 2nd not all laminated tips are useless at holding chalk, 3rd you should be chalking on every shot anyway, 4th i have no idea who Chuck is, Tweeten's president is called Skip and I've spoke to him via email a few times and he's said there is no difference between colours of chalk, my own experience of trying master chalk in light green, blue, black, red, tan and silver also backs that up.

Comment

Chalk came today, cubes are the same size as triangle, masters etc, its a slightly darker green to the above mentioned but not spruce as the pics id seen suggested, tried it on my pool cue fitted with an adr ss tip, it gives a nice even coating to the tip similar to master but seems to stay on the tip after your shot unlike master that sprays all over, grips well, although i did try pushing it a few times playing extremely low on the cue ball resulting in miscue, but its chalk not magic dust lol, overall it coats the tip aswell if not better than master and triangle, gives excellent grip, doesn't mark the cue ball and doesn't spray all over the table. Pretty good imo

Comment

thanks Dave,,,
              never seen the green one !! snds good !! gonna order a few and give it a try with adr tips // see what happens !!!

Comment

Originally Posted by Dave Walton View Post
                Chalk came today, cubes are the same size as triangle, masters etc, its a slightly darker green to the above mentioned but not spruce as the pics id seen suggested, tried it on my pool cue fitted with an adr ss tip, it gives a nice even coating to the tip similar to master but seems to stay on the tip after your shot unlike master that sprays all over, grips well, although i did try pushing it a few times playing extremely low on the cue ball resulting in miscue, but its chalk not magic dust lol, overall it coats the tip aswell if not better than master and triangle, gives excellent grip, doesn't mark the cue ball and doesn't spray all over the table. Pretty good imo
                Interesting. Personally, old spruce is way better than current Triangle or Masters IMO but my coach swears by light green masters, though he uses and recommends elks. Have you tried Kamui than mate?

Comment

Originally Posted by Master Blaster View Post
                  Originally Posted by Dave Walton View Post
                  Interesting. Personally, old spruce is way better than current Triangle or Masters IMO but my coach swears by light green masters, though he uses and recommends elks. Have you tried Kamui than mate?
                  Haven't tried the Kamui chalk and unless i was given it never will, crazy paying that kind of money on chalk

Comment

Working...
                  X