Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aurora Cues - Service Issue

Hi Guys,

I purchased some cue oils from Aurora, about 3.5 months back.

until today i have not received delivery nor an email or anything regarding my purchase.

I know its a small value but how can a anyone just ignore emails or just not bother to track if all their orders have been dispatched.

Has anyone experience the same thing or perhaps know the reason for this?

Any feed back welcome.

thanks.

Ask mb to chase it up for you

Comment

Originally Posted by fg147 View Post
      Hi Guys,

I purchased some cue oils from Aurora, about 3.5 months back.

until today i have not received delivery nor an email or anything regarding my purchase.

I know its a small value but how can a anyone just ignore emails or just not bother to track if all their orders have been dispatched.

Has anyone experience the same thing or perhaps know the reason for this?

Any feed back welcome.

thanks.
      I suggest you do a search on the forum for Aurora and read some of the threads but don't be expecting to get your money back or see the items you have purchased, many members have been conned but his company and lost hundreds of $$'s

Comment

Originally Posted by golferson123 View Post
        Ask mb to chase it up for you
        I will try.

Comment

This situation is pretty common in the world of US custom pool cues. Maker gets way out of their depth in terms of orders and admin and basically runs away. Strangely, it's often the ones with a decent product in the first place, otherwise the popularity wouldn't create an problem. The ones who have a conscience eventually try to face the problem and sort it out. Unfortunately, most do not. Good luck with getting your particular issue sorted.

Comment

Aurora Cues is on Facebook. Look it up and 'Friend' them and then send a message. This is the only place I've seen them for the past 3 years or so
            Terry Davidson
            IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

He's not answering FB messages Tel. This is such a shame, he makes great looking cues, the best finish. Such a waste of talent.

Comment

i PLACED AN ORDER FOR A CUE 4 YEARS AGO! AFTER 18 MONTHS I STARTED TO CONTACT HIM WITH NO REPLY!! then i contacted him saying i was a lawyer
                (small lie) and started to get reply's! after about 50 emails to and throw over a year i got a full refund Absolute con man but my persiverance prevaled.

Comment

I ordered some cue oil about 4 months ago and didn't receive it. I emailed them via the website and didn't get a reply. I then put in a complain to the resolution centre on Paypal and got a response from the owner.

Once he made contact with me he said I could either re-order or have a full refund. We tried the re-order and it still didn't come so I asked for a full refund and he gave it to me without quibble.

He was very easy to deal with once contact was made so a little uncertain what's happening there but I did get all my money back.

Went to Mike Wooldridge and as he was local he actually dropped the cue oil off to my house and we had a chat for a good 45 minutes, very knowledgeable, enjoyed every minute of it!
                  Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
                  Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
                  Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

I had a similar experience ordering grain filler, no response until I raised it through PayPal, very apologetic and was sent straight away, there must be a problem with the website?
                    No one is listening until you make a mistake!

Comment

It's like you can't give people money I emailed four times about grain filler as yet no responce and no UK supplier

Comment

Originally Posted by dynamic View Post
                        It's like you can't give people money I emailed four times about grain filler as yet no responce and no UK supplier
                        Maybe you should read a few of these posts mate, unless you want to get ripped off that is !!!

Comment

I'll be on with it straight away tomorrow now to find an just as easy alternative.

Comment

do they sell oil and filler on ebay, they must ship the product or else they would get banned..
                            I try hard, play hard and dont always succeed, at first.!!!!:snooker:

Comment

Working...
                            X