No announcement yet.

mw supertip laminate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IMO opinion Blue Elk are not only the cheapest they are by far the best.

Comment

Originally Posted by blinky88 View Post
      IMO opinion Blue Elk are not only the cheapest they are by far the best.
      Well, Not saying they are bad , But the problem is u buy a box of 50 and u're lucky if u can find 15 good ones !!
      So , they re not as cheap as every one think !!

Comment

Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
        Well, Not saying they are bad , But the problem is u buy a box of 50 and u're lucky if u can find 15 good ones !!
        So , they re not as cheap as every one think !!
        Agree totally, not bad tips but got fed up changing tips all the time trying to find a decent one

Comment

i've always said a good elkmaster is all you need. problem is finding them. but i have nothing but respect for what has traditionally been the 'go to' tip:

http://www.handmadecues.com/3-Extras/21-tiphistory.htm
          The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

Originally Posted by MikeWooldridge View Post
            i've always said a good elkmaster is all you need. problem is finding them. but i have nothing but respect for what has traditionally been the 'go to' tip:

http://www.handmadecues.com/3-Extras/21-tiphistory.htm
            I'm still waiting for a 11mm to be fitted onto my 10mm black spin ferrule.....
            My hand is not young enough to fit a 10mm tip onto a 10mm ferrule. LOL ~~~~~
            Cheers ~~~

Comment

Originally Posted by kadobau View Post
              I'm still waiting for a 11mm to be fitted onto my 10mm black spin ferrule.....
              My hand is not young enough to fit a 10mm tip onto a 10mm ferrule. LOL ~~~~~
              Cheers ~~~
              i will be able to help you out there shortly...
              The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

Originally Posted by neelix1963 View Post
                Does anbody on here have any of the old MW laminate tips available for sale, been playing with 1 and the feel is superb.
                Cheers guys.
                good luck, I tried and managed to get 3 of a guy in Australia, used them now on mates cues, cant get away with newer type and have been using an elk abain, because I go to stu at green baize do manage to get a firm one picked put, happy hunting, did ask mike direct but because he had a few niggles perfecting the older ones made a change and I personally cant get on with them, shame because the originals were best I had ever used, and been playing over 35 years
                Craftsman custom made cue
                57 inches
                17 ounces
                9 mil Wooldridge original supertip
                ash shaft plain ebony butt

Comment

Originally Posted by paulmac View Post
                  I think I have one left I can check when I get home if you like?
                  cheers paul , am still looking.

Comment

Working...
                  X