Looking for a Waistcoat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a Waistcoat

I'm looking to get a new waistcoat but here in France, it's almost impossible to get a proper one, fitted for snooker (with longer back).

Does anybody have a good address to give me?
    thanks !
    Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

iv got one you can have. worn about four times. i'll put pics up if your interested
    Last edited by j6uk; 13 December 2015, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Why not, depending on the size of course
      Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

this is large, plane black with longer tail. specially made for snooker. you could always have it ajusted

Comment

i managed to dig it out

Comment

Sorry if it sounds daft but why would the back needed to be longer for snooker?

Comment

Originally Posted by jono* View Post
              Sorry if it sounds daft but why would the back needed to be longer for snooker?
              So this doesn't happen maybe

Attached Files
              Last edited by danam1; 14 December 2015, 07:12 AM.
              Did you put my "1" up ?

Comment

A properly tucked in long shirt could take care of that. No need for a long waistcoat ( unless your similar dimensions to Mark Williams ).

Comment

on the proam curcit all have them made to measure no matter what size the player is, all with longer bodies. first time players you spot them a mile off, high street waistcote and in and out of the toilets every 5mins

-
                  Last edited by j6uk; 14 December 2015, 08:45 AM.

Comment

Yep, nothing worst that seeing the "plumber moon" when playing
                    Thanks for the pics and measirements J6uk. Gonna check with my old ones to see if it could fit my frame.

Comment

Originally Posted by Erwan_BZH View Post
                      Yep, nothing worst that seeing the "plumber moon" when playing
                      Thanks for the pics and measirements J6uk. Gonna check with my old ones to see if it could fit my frame.
                      yeah say no to crack..
                      okay man, its well made by two hot funn girls, the blond one measured mean the bunett was on the sewing mashine so.. its here if you want it.

Comment

btw, this one is too small for me now but my new one was made by the same girls and it fits really nice when playing so, nothing like a well fitted piece of body armor when going into battle..

Comment

Oh. That looks like it would fit me perfectly (I've measured). I have absolutely no need for it.

So why do I want it?

Comment

What's your size mate? (No guys, no joke on this one please :P)
                            I'm 1.83m for 92 Kg.

Comment

Originally Posted by Erwan_BZH View Post
                              What's your size mate? (No guys, no joke on this one please :P)
                              I'm 1.83m for 92 Kg.
                              im 1.95m/90kg, but this waistcoat is a bit small for me so. i recon it will be just right for you

Comment

Working...
                              X