Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need some advice on what tips to buy and what cases too?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by billabong View Post
    Case wise, Stu ( greenbaize ) also has nice Halo style cases which he says are as good if not

better than the halos.
    Excellent thanks
    GBL C8 1pc | 58" 18oz 9.5mm 29.9mm BP=17" | Ash Shaft + Burrwood, Lacewood, Ebony Splices | Buffalo Diamond Plus Tip

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
      I love the original Supertips too, the new one's are so bad Stu wouldn't even sell me one !!
      Now using BD's seem ok but in my head in know i want them back boo hoo
      Are those the new blue coloured super tips ?

Comment

Diamond plus are excellent pressed tips, pretty consistent in my experience, firmish but by no means hard. Best tips available though are the adr147.
        Cue Craft cases are imo far superior to the Halo, better protection and the halo cases are top heavy so tend to fall backwards when you take your cue out.

Comment

Originally Posted by mikeyd100 View Post
          Are those the new blue coloured super tips ?
          Actually i have just looked at Mike's site and it says "SuperTips 2016 - *New & Improved*" so maybe now sorted out ??
          Hope Stu starts stocking them again

Comment

Actually i have just looked at Mike's site and it says "SuperTips 2016 - *New & Improved*" so maybe now sorted out ??
            Hope Stu starts stocking them again
            There are are still some issues with these new blue ones too I'm afraid.

Comment

Originally Posted by mikeyd100 View Post
              There are are still some issues with these new blue ones too I'm afraid.
              Better tell Mike then, are you sure you bought the new batch ??

Comment

Better tell Mike then, are you sure you bought the new batch ??
                Yeah I've emailed him, he is sending replacements, yep they are the new batch... the blueish coloured ones.

Comment

Originally Posted by Dave Walton View Post
                  Diamond plus are excellent pressed tips, pretty consistent in my experience, firmish but by no means hard. Best tips available though are the adr147.
                  Cue Craft cases are imo far superior to the Halo, better protection and the halo cases are top heavy so tend to fall backwards when you take your cue out.
                  Good info, thanks
                  GBL C8 1pc | 58" 18oz 9.5mm 29.9mm BP=17" | Ash Shaft + Burrwood, Lacewood, Ebony Splices | Buffalo Diamond Plus Tip

Comment

I have a cue craft case. Absolutely brilliant, can't fault it. Managed to withstand my Mrs knocking it over on many an occasion with no damage to my cue.

A lot of pros recommend them too.
                    "just tap it in":snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by tomwalker147 View Post
                      I have a cue craft case. Absolutely brilliant, can't fault it. Managed to withstand my Mrs knocking it over on many an occasion with no damage to my cue.

A lot of pros recommend them too.
                      Brilliant thanks, Cue Craft it is

Comment

Jeez DM if your like this buying a tip etc, I can't wait untill you hit the coaching thread lol.
                        This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                        https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                          Jeez DM if your like this buying a tip etc, I can't wait untill you hit the coaching thread lol.
                          Nah mate, I'm decided on the tips and case now, and gonna buy a cue tomorrow, so think I'm good ATM I'll be knocking in breaks of 1 very soon lol

Comment

Good for you mate, I hope you love everything you have bought, best of luck with it all.
                            This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                            https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                              Good for you mate, I hope you love everything you have bought, best of luck with it all.
                              Thanks, I can't wait to start playing again. I'll post up a few pics as well when it arrives

Comment

Hope you bought Penfold a cue too :P

Comment

Working...
                                X