Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need some advice on what tips to buy and what cases too?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
    I didn't see the thread on what glue is the best DM, what happened to that? I'm not going to ask what glue you bought in case I set you off lol.
    Research dear boy, research
    GBL C8 1pc | 58" 18oz 9.5mm 29.9mm BP=17" | Ash Shaft + Burrwood, Lacewood, Ebony Splices | Buffalo Diamond Plus Tip

Comment

I didn't see the thread on what glue is the best DM, what happened to that? I'm not going to ask what glue you bought in case I set you off lol.
      loctite control gel I hope!
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
        Noooooooooo! What have you done
        This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
        https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
          http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/181542249551

Think it's the same as you've mentioned?
          GBL C8 1pc | 58" 18oz 9.5mm 29.9mm BP=17" | Ash Shaft + Burrwood, Lacewood, Ebony Splices | Buffalo Diamond Plus Tip

Comment

Noooooooooo! What have you done
            oops let that one slip!
            https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

One thing I did want to ask, does it matter what colour chalk you use for snooker, is it a taboo to use anything other than green?

Comment

yes its is sacrilege to use any other colour than light or dark green !

:biggrin:
                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                  yes its is sacrilege to use any other colour than light or dark green !

:biggrin:
                  Darn, fancied me some red chalk lol

Comment

a friend many years ago tried red chalk ... all over the place especially on the cue ball

an ex pool team mate tried black chalk, the marks on the cue ball and table where nasty to remove
                    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                      a friend many years ago tried red chalk ... all over the place especially on the cue ball

an ex pool team mate tried black chalk, the marks on the cue ball and table where nasty to remove
                      Sounds nasty, green it is lol

Comment

Originally Posted by Danger Mouse View Post
                        Cheeky begger! I like to be thorough me

And the only thing I've bought so far is the glue lol
                        Sorry mate, couldn't help myself lol. Have you ordered a cue towel and any tip tools? All necessary when setting up unless you already have them.

Comment

Originally Posted by markz View Post
                          Sorry mate, couldn't help myself lol. Have you ordered a cue towel and any tip tools? All necessary when setting up unless you already have them.
                          I've ordered a cue towel, but when you say tip tool, do you mean that 3 in 1 thing with spikes on it? Are they worth getting or necessary? Never used one before?

Comment

I've ordered a cue towel, but when you say tip tool, do you mean that 3 in 1 thing with spikes on it? Are they worth getting or necessary? Never used one before?
                            Yeah, bow tie tip tool is decent mate. Ideal for scuffing tip and use the tip pik to break the surface up when chalk been compressed in tip too much. I carry different sand papers, 0000 wire wool, 3 tip tools, ball marker, chalk pouch and extra chalks lol

Comment

Sand papers and wire wool?

Comment

Sand papers and wire wool?
                                Sand papers just for shaping tip or quick scuff and I like my ferrule to stay clean and shiny so 0000 wire wool.

Comment

Working...
                                X