Lifetime supply of chalk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Bigmeek View Post
    Where do you buy from? I think it has doubled if you buy from Craftsman or JP Sports.
    I don't buy any, sir, I'm still using the same box I purchased twenty something years ago. Admittedly, my research yesterday was far from thorough, I just clicked on Google and the first lot of Triangle that appeared was £16 for twelve boxes of twelve on Ebay. Maybe they were an unwanted job lot?
    Last edited by toastandmarmite; 6 March 2016, 10:07 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by toastandmarmite View Post
      I don't but any, sir, I'm still using the same box I purchased twenty something years ago. Admittedly, my research yesterday was far from thorough, I just clicked on Google and the first lot of Triangle that appeared was £16 for twelve boxes of twelve on Ebay. Maybe they were an unwanted job lot?
      Thx I'll see what I can find. Always a bit nervous of buying from "fleaby".

Comment

Around £25 is a reasonable price for a gross of chalk nowadays.
        This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
        https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

It's a funny old game. Back in the day everyone swore by Triangle light green. Now some players are on Masters Blue and in the meantime, Kamui has come along: 144 blocks, no thanks!

Comment

I have collected billiard material for some time. I went on a spree of buying some chalk. I obviously have no way of knowing how it was stored before my purchase. I can say that all pieces that I tried (out of curiosity) were quite hard and did not leave much chalk on the tip.

Comment

And the answer is................. the person who bought it for me won't tell me how much it was. It is such a small sum she won't take any money from me. Around RMB50, which is a fiver in UK.
              王可

Comment

I saw a lot of dark green triangle chalk cheap selling on ebay. Are they worth the buy? The darker color do hold better. But afraid that will be fake.

Comment

Originally Posted by philip in china View Post
                  And the answer is................. the person who bought it for me won't tell me how much it was. It is such a small sum she won't take any money from me. Around RMB50, which is a fiver in UK.
                  Are you sure it's genuine at that price, a lot of fake stuff about?
                  No one is listening until you make a mistake!

Comment

If it chalks my cue, I am happy.

王可

Comment

At one point in time Spinks chalk was considered the best chalk. So much so that to distinguish from the fakes, they put a perforated S in the wrapper. Also I think I’ve posted this before, but I really like the B&W chalk.

Comment

I love the bulldog chalk "It bites and holds on"!

I should have included something for scale. My photo is of the carton of 144 blocks. I shan't open it until I have got it home in Bulgaria.
                        王可

Comment

Does anybody use gold crown?
                          王可

Comment

Working...
                          X