No announcement yet.

'Pro-versions' Elk Master Tips and Triangle Chalk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Ronnie tip I had was the worst tip I have ever had, it didn't last and collapsed to the side, but it was only one example so I can't say they are rubbish but I did get a duffer.
    This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
    https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
      The Ronnie tip I had was the worst tip I have ever had, it didn't last and collapsed to the side, but it was only one example so I can't say they are rubbish but I did get a duffer.
      I had three - similar experience
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

They are the "Ronnie tip" but Tweeten have gone into full production with them.
        VR Ultimate Limited Edition 1 Piece Ash Cue - 58” | 9mm | 18.9oz | 29.5mm | 18”.
        Long & Short Tele Extensions | 6” & 3” Ebony Mini Butts.
        Peradon Blue/Black Patchwork Leather 1 Piece Wide Case.
        Century Titanium Ferrule | ADR147 Tip | Taom V10 Chalk.

Comment

Originally Posted by TooDark View Post
          They are the "Ronnie tip" but Tweeten have gone into full production with them.
          Can't remember but thought the Ronnie elk was only around £3.50 which was still much more than normal elk. Now going to be 7 per tip. Crazy!

Comment

Sounds like I got lucky then with 2 for 2? Shame, I assumed the price tag meant they'd got them spot on, couldn't fault the ones I had, played like a perfect elk, but if all they've done is remove the chalk probably not worth risking your money on? I'll still end up buying them!
            No one is listening until you make a mistake!

Comment

MW super tip is probably the best on the market right now, and probably will be for some time. It's the best tip I have used. Definitely worth trying.
              With regards to the chalk, it won't make you play any better so why not just stick to the chalk you use now. Only my opinion and it's each to their own.

Comment

Originally Posted by LucLex3119 View Post
                MW super tip is probably the best on the market right now, and probably will be for some time. It's the best tip I have used. Definitely worth trying.
                With regards to the chalk, it won't make you play any better so why not just stick to the chalk you use now. Only my opinion and it's each to their own.
                Which supertip are you using? The old ones were great but now there is a 2015 and 2016 version.

Comment

Well .....like a moth to a flame ......I bought both

I liked the ' Ronnie ' tip I am currently using , so hopefully these will be equally as good .
                  Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by markz View Post
                    Which supertip are you using? The old ones were great but now there is a 2015 and 2016 version.
                    I'm using these ones. Got them with the cue I ordered that arrived in a few weeks back.

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post

I liked the ' Ronnie ' tip I am currently using , so hopefully these will be equally as good .
                      Much better . About the same as MW super tips ( The first one he made ).

Comment

I'm using these ones. Got them with the cue I ordered that arrived in a few weeks back.
                        Looks like the green version 2015, think the new one is a blue colour and meant to be improvement as Mike improved the consistency.

Comment

Originally Posted by markz View Post
                          Looks like the green version 2015, think the new one is a blue colour and meant to be improvement as Mike improved the consistency.
                          The one thing I noticed is how well the tip holds the chalk. I always used a blue diamond back in the day but to me, a tip is a tip. No matter who makes it and where it comes from if it does the job then I'm good. I guess there is a lot of rubbish out there also.

Comment

The one thing I noticed is how well the tip holds the chalk. I always used a blue diamond back in the day but to me, a tip is a tip. No matter who makes it and where it comes from if it does the job then I'm good. I guess there is a lot of rubbish out there also.
                            I tried one of those you have shown and it was so spongy I had to take it off. My mate wanted to try one so I put it in a tip press first and it plays much better, similar to the old supertip.

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post

Well done my fellow tip tart, let us know how you get on?
                              No one is listening until you make a mistake!

Comment

I love how the box is big enough for a load of tips but you only get three, mad pricing.

Comment

Working...
                                X