'Pro-versions' Elk Master Tips and Triangle Chalk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by markz View Post
    I tried one of those you have shown and it was so spongy I had to take it off. My mate wanted to try one so I put it in a tip press first and it plays much better, similar to the old supertip.
    Mine was the opposite, it went too hard, losing faith in the Super Tip, does not deserve the writing on the label "the tip you can trust".
    He has had teething problems I know...but in my opinion shouldn't be released for public if it isn't right.

Might give these Ronnie tips a go.

Comment

Originally Posted by narl View Post
      I love how the box is big enough for a load of tips but you only get three, mad pricing.
      So true re the box size, bit of a waste really, all for show.

Comment

Prices are crazy, gotta admit the chalk does intrigue me though

Comment

Looks like the green version 2015, think the new one is a blue colour and meant to be improvement as Mike improved the consistency.
          No mate, they are the new blue super tips.

Comment

Originally Posted by LucLex3119 View Post
            No mate, they are the new blue super tips.
            I'd buy them again but about time I stopped changing brands. Doing ok with the laminated tips so I'll stick to them.

Comment

I'd buy them again but about time I stopped changing brands. Doing ok with the laminated tips so I'll stick to them.
              Whatever works for you.

Comment

Anyone got and tried the "pro chalk" yet?
                If so, what's it like compared to the normal and masters stuff?
                VR Ultimate Limited Edition 1 Piece Ash Cue - 58” | 9mm | 18.9oz | 29.5mm | 18”.
                Long & Short Tele Extensions | 6” & 3” Ebony Mini Butts.
                Peradon Blue/Black Patchwork Leather 1 Piece Wide Case.
                Century Titanium Ferrule | ADR147 Tip | Taom V10 Chalk.

Comment

Still waiting for it to be delivered . Hopefully get it today and try it down the club tomorrow .
                  Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                    Still waiting for it to be delivered . Hopefully get it today and try it down the club tomorrow .
                    Hi Neil, look forward to your review mate.
                    I see your doing a spot of reffing down at our club in Raynes Park next week(Glyn Cup). Might pop down to watch and you can also let me know then too fella, Thursday I think?
                    Dan.
                    Last edited by TooDark; 12 March 2016, 09:19 AM.
                    VR Ultimate Limited Edition 1 Piece Ash Cue - 58” | 9mm | 18.9oz | 29.5mm | 18”.

Comment

Yes Dan . Me and Nick will be at the Glyn Cup Final on Thursday night , 7pm .

Should be a good game , if i remember [ please remind me ] i will bring a piece of chalk down for you .

Comment

Should be a good game , if i remember [ please remind me ] i will bring a piece of chalk down for you .
                        Where did you buy them from Neil, you got a link, wouldnt mind having a browse.

Comment

Chesworth Cues online

Comment

Chesworth Cues online
                            Thanks mate.

Comment

Should be a good game , if I remember [ please remind me ] i will bring a piece of chalk down for you .
                              Very kind of kind of you Neil:applouse:, did they arrive?
                              Yes, should be a good night and also the other cup finals on Tuesday & Wednesday.

Comment

Not yet , but will have them by Thursday .Just not for me to use tomorrow

I think we have meet before Dan . Just introduce yourself to me again though !

Can't make the other nights . Wednesday we are playing the Team that is in the final and who look like they have won the League as well .

Easy match for us !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X