Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
    These sell them as well
    http://www.fcsnooker.co.uk/acatalog/..._Cues_151.html, you would have to phone them , can't order on web site,maintenance going on.
    Do the ends of the tubes where the clip is take a paddlock do you know?

Cheers

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
      These sell them as well
      http://www.fcsnooker.co.uk/acatalog/..._Cues_151.html, you would have to phone them , can't order on web site,maintenance going on.
      Originally Posted by Boon View Post
      Do the ends of the tubes where the clip is take a paddlock do you know?

Cheers

the 2251 plastic tube is exactly like the ones down our club and yes, as you can see in the photo, the opening can be locked and at the other end (no image) it has a loop to hang.
      When you call them, ask these questions
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Plenty old metal cues in club I use. Nobody seems to claim. Good advise here. Anybody want to buy my cue. Its a losers cue! these days all reds look like browns!

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
          the 2251 plastic tube is exactly like the ones down our club and yes, as you can see in the photo, the opening can be locked and at the other end (no image) it has a loop to hang.
          When you call them, ask these questions
          Cheers DeanH.. I will ring them as see what they say. Happy Christmas to you and the posters on here.

Comment

If I get down the club I'll take some photos to show the ends

Comment

OK, That's great, ta

Comment

Cue Tube Wanted.

Finally got down the club and took these to show the same opening and the hanging hook.

Comment

Hi DeanH.. Thanks for taking the time to get them photo's, the 2251 looks just perfect and I will ring for an order on Monday or Tuesday as soon as the shop opens again for the New Year..

Once again thanks for that and a Happy New Year have a good one..

Comment

Cue Tube Wanted.

no worries

you may have more luck on Tuesday than Monday

Happy New Year to you and yours

Comment

Hi Guys.. Just got in contact to order the 2251 tube case and they don't stock them any more so I'm back to getting a second hand one if poss off anyone who has one still.. jimevans do you still have yours if you have I will try and arrange the postage.. let me know. Cheers

Comment

I've got quite a few,but as I said too long for post office to post,need a printer to get most couriers and I don't have one,if anybody close by who as a printer can pick up and post out to you.

Comment

Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
                          I've got quite a few,but as I said too long for post office to post,need a printer to get most couriers and I don't have one,if anybody close by who as a printer can pick up and post out to you.
                          OK Jim.. Thanks I'll try and work something out.. Cheers.

Comment

Why not just make one, we years ago made the one inch plastic waste pipes into simple one piece cue protectors it should be straight forward putting a bottom on it and to make a cap with a padlock and hook for the top.

Comment

Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
                              Just an update .. Can you contact me by PM and we can sort it out.

Cheers

Comment

Hi Adr147, do you still have any plastic tubes for snooker cues in stock, I couldn't see any in your eBay shop
                                Thanks
                                Steve

Comment

Working...
                                X