Old Blue Diamond Tip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Blue Diamond Tip

Hi does anyone know what makers brand the old style blue diamond tips was that was played 20 years ago from most pros? regards
    Last edited by Reini0100; 29 January 2017, 05:55 PM.

The Brunswick Blue Diamond tips have been around since at least the 60s.
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

I heard they changed in quality and play different. Thats why I ask. Blue Diamond Tips also were produced by BCE or Buffalo and I think Powerglide. regards

Comment

Would be nice If anyone could tell me how the old package box was looking. regards

Comment

Buffalo Diamond Plus are made by Tweeten

Not heard of BCE or Powerglide making "Blue Diamond" tips, sure they would have sold them, but made them,? not sure of that.

Brunswick Blue Diamond tips have always had variable quality, just like people talking about Elkmaster tip (1 in 5 a good one etc )

Comment

Originally Posted by Reini0100 View Post
            Would be nice If anyone could tell me how the old package box was looking. regards
            I think the oldest box was the "Brown" old style text, then came a white with orange text box (c1986), but then the Brown one came back into use til recent.

There is a white with blue text version which I think is the latest version.

Hope ADR will pop on to confirm
            Last edited by DeanH; 29 January 2017, 03:20 PM.

Comment

The Gold Crown ones seems like the best and the ones which was played in the 80's and 90's. Anyone know if I am right? thanks

Comment

Brunswick Blue Diamonds , white box , orange lettering , large black " B " in a square and " gold crown " printed under a picture of one , top left corner of the box . made by Brunswick corporation .

Comment

Where can I buy them these days? Any chance? Thanks

Comment

Old Blue Diamond Tip

try eBay
                    you will all the types mentioned as well as the white box with orange text as both of us described above.
                    As to whether they are really left over stock from 80-90s, had to say. Ask the vendor what they know about their stock.
                    good luck and let us know what you find

Comment

Working...
                    X