Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
    well, it's not like they do'nt exist.
    it's just too much trouble . you buy a box of 50 and you'll be lucky if you can find 10 - 15 , good elks .
    Each on his own . But you'll be better off buy a elk pro and save yourslf alots of trouble , imo.
    Was given a couple of Elks by a fellow club player who swears by the cult of Elk. He's currently sitting on 350 Elk tips. Thing is after hearing his opinion on Elks. I realised the guy changes his tip every 5-6wks on average and more then once i've heard him say tip has gone hard and he's changed the tip numerous times while he's been practicing weekly. I'm not talking 8hrs of solid daily play either.

Comment

Originally Posted by Dredd46 View Post
      Was given a couple of Elks by a fellow club player who swears by the cult of Elk. He's currently sitting on 350 Elk tips. Thing is after hearing his opinion on Elks. I realised the guy changes his tip every 5-6wks on average and more then once i've heard him say tip has gone hard and he's changed the tip numerous times while he's been practicing weekly. I'm not talking 8hrs of solid daily play either.
      those Ronni elks , they made couple of years ago were much better in terms of consistency.
      I do'nt know why they stoptd making them .
      I remember TP used them .

Comment

Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
        those Ronni elks , they made couple of years ago were much better in terms of consistency.
        I do'nt know why they stoptd making them .
        I remember TP used them .
        The ones ronnie never used
        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
          The ones ronnie never used
          It's true . I think tweeten used his name for advertising, tbh .

Comment

Working...
          X