Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suggestions for a 3/4 case with generous storage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep 18cms wide, perhaps he thought inches

Measures: 7 x 18 x 153 CM
    Inside length: 149CM ( please check and make sure your cue can fit before order)

Interested to hear thoughts on the case regarding quality etc if Catch 22 has pushed the button on one. Eyeing up the 3/4 version depending on if I buy a new cue or not. The 1 piece aluminium case with 7 slots is interesting for £68

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
      18 cm where does it say 180?

Lol I meant 180mm .

Comment

Originally Posted by Dredd46 View Post
        Yep 18cms wide, perhaps he thought inches

Measures: 7 x 18 x 153 CM
        Inside length: 149CM ( please check and make sure your cue can fit before order)

Interested to hear thoughts on the case regarding quality etc if Catch 22 has pushed the button on one. Eyeing up the 3/4 version depending on if I buy a new cue or not. The 1 piece aluminium case with 7 slots is interesting for £68

I wanted the black and red one but it's out of stock just now . I meant 180mm wide lol ...

Comment

The black and red does look Mmmm

Comment

The black and red does look Mmmm
            It does ...what I really want is a one piece case that will take a cue , extensions but also have compartments wide enough to put my phone , keys , tip stuff etc in . Hate having stuff in different places while playing a league match .
            Pretty much the same as the 3/4 one graham hardy made for les Edwards a while back . Only thing is I think I'd trash a one piece case if made from leather lol

Comment

Originally Posted by Catch 22 View Post
              It does ...what I really want is a one piece case that will take a cue , extensions but also have compartments wide enough to put my phone , keys , tip stuff etc in . Hate having stuff in different places while playing a league match .
              Pretty much the same as the 3/4 one graham hardy made for les Edwards a while back . Only thing is I think I'd trash a one piece case if made from leather lol
              We'll catch.... Watch this space as I'm looking to start making cases again... Friend's have had my old one of about 30 years and no leather....
              For that one you've always wanted...
              https://www.facebook.com/ninjacues/

Comment

I feel like i'm at customs at my local club. I empty all my pockets on a table including the mini butt i produce from parts unknown :wink: I did see that case while perusing the cue case thread. Too fancy pants for me and I would definitely trash it on day one of ownership lol. Nice to have a case made to spec and fit for purpose though.

Comment

Originally Posted by Ninja.cues View Post
                  We'll catch.... Watch this space as I'm looking to start making cases again... Friend's have had my old one of about 30 years and no leather....
                  Will Catch get his kitchen sink in it? His list of demands is growing :tongue:

Comment

I can make it to fit his list but weather he can carry it lol

Comment

Lol I meant 180mm .
                      To be fair I still don't think that would fit in my locker.
                      This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                      https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Barracuda Tournament aluminium case , if you can find one . I use them all the time for transporting cues. They have 3 x channels and easily accomodate 2 x cue shafts , 2 x butts + chalk , towels , glasses etc . One cue plus butt + mini + tele ext ( not push over ) , easily fits in . Any cue up to 59 " jointed at 16 " will fit in this case .. No longer made so second hand is the only option , bomb proof case as well and at only 43 3/4 " long will easily fit in the boot of a car , nicely out of sight .

Comment

got any photos of any of your old ones?

there is a thread for images of cases
                          http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...our-Cue-Case**
                          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post

got any photos of any of your old ones?

there is a thread for images of cases
                            http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...our-Cue-Case**
                            Yes I do and refinished one for a friend last year, which is over 20 years old.

Comment

Haha yeah mate .Just anything that I'm worried about somebody stealing .....keys , phone , Ford Focus etc

Comment

What you make them from ...wood finish ? Leather ? Kryptonite ?

Comment

Working...
                                X