Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Design "The Racker - Snooker Edition" Triangle in Different Colours / Styles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Design "The Racker - Snooker Edition" Triangle in Different Colours / Styles

[CENTER]The Racker team are pleased to announce another new product to our range. The Racker - Snooker Edition Triangle.

This latest product is available in a variety of colours. This uses the same technology as the original "The Racker" Pool Triangle which is very Popular and has been used on IPA, EBA, EPA, Money Matches etc!

The Snooker version was brought into production after many Request's.

As always as with ALL of our products. This is made in house. All of our products are designed, tested and manufactured by The Racker team directly in the UK ensuring you get the best quality for your money.

Different Colours/Styles Available from Plain Black, Plain Blue, Plain Green, Plain Red etc to Dual Colours Blue/White, Red/White, Black/White, Green/White etc.

Dual Colours £49.99 Delivered

Plain Colours £44.99 Delivered

Discounts Available for Bulk Orders.

Here is how to use "The Racker"

1. Place the Red Snooker Balls into The Racker.

2. Move the balls and triangle so the Top of the Racker is Covering Half of the Pink Spot on the table.

3. Push the bottom bar up against the balls to create a tight rack.

4. Slowly release the bottom bar so it springs back into its original position.

5. Move the triangle forward slightly and lift off.

6. Place the Pink on its Spot.

7. Break off and enjoy that awesome split!

Please check our other Items For Sale as we also Produce the New Latest Design Pool Racker Triangles and the New Design Trio Tip Shapers! Which is also Produced and Manufactured in the UK by "The Racker" Company.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/topbargai...p2047675.l2562

This Dual Black/White Snooker Edition Racker Triangle will be £49.99 and the Item will be sent 1st Class Recorded Delivery - Somebody will have to sign for it.

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="Lfmlukq"><a href="//imgur.com/Lfmlukq"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
    Attached Files
    Last edited by gazza147; 17 August 2017, 05:27 PM.

Comment

I got quite excited when I saw the price..... but then I saw the pictures.
      Not going to lie, it looks really cheap and really not what I expected.
      If you're going to make a pro snooker triangle it really needs an arrow that goes over the black spot when the triangle is flush on the top cushion (this is how you know that the balls will be set up perfectly).
      Gutted as I'm in need of a pro snooker triangle before the 24th of September

Comment

Originally Posted by marktebbutt View Post
        If you're going to make a pro snooker triangle it really needs an arrow that goes over the black spot when the triangle is flush on the top cushion (this is how you know that the balls will be set up perfectly).
        and one over the pink spot so the reds are in the right place and distance
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

I'm guessing that was a joke? Obviously it's the same arrow but when racking the reds using a pro triangle you're meant to put the triangle flush against the top cushion (I'm also guessing that you know this). Then you roll the triangle up to the pink spot - the arrow will show you exactly where the triangle should be. Lift the triangle up and you will have a perfect set-up.

Comment

I'm guessing that was a joke? Obviously it's the same arrow but when racking the reds using a pro triangle you're meant to put the triangle flush against the top cushion (I'm also guessing that you know this). Then you roll the triangle up to the pink spot - the arrow will show you exactly where the triangle should be. Lift the triangle up and you will have a perfect set-up.
            always wondered if the same arrow can be used for both
            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
              always wondered if the same arrow can be used for both
              Well wonder no more lol

Comment

Mark were have i mentioned above this is a PRO SNOOKER TRIANGLE??

Mark Obviously you havent seen this product in real life have you! The product is made by the Racker Team in the UK and "NOT HK" etc and is far from being a cheaply made product! We have sold many 100's of these Triangles for Pool which is much more Important for a Tight rack than Snooker is.

If you know abit about snooker mark you will know the Snooker Pro Triangles are Approx £120 each and are very hard to Purchase at present.

I was a very good player myself at Snooker/Pool many moons ago so know alittle and have been in the Trade for more than 25yrs, This Triangle is made so when setting up the top part shows pink spot which you cannot see from those pics.

We are upgrading these now as we speak to a new design which does have the Marker on top part of these New Triangles which will show the Pink Spot with marker.

Mark regarding the rollers on the Pro Triangle which i have one personally myself, they don't always go dead straight and still can be alittle one way or another and Not as tight as our Rackers!! And the best way is by Eye like the Pro Refs do after setting up if you watch them.

Also how many clubs do you see using the Pro Triangle?? As i been playing over 35yrs and No Clubs i have been to Inc: Tourneys uses them unless its a Pro Event as Clubs just wont pay £120+ per triangle end of and most use Wooden cheaper ones which most are very loose on setup.

I look forward to further questions you may have.

Kind Regards Gareth.

Comment

Originally Posted by gazza147 View Post
                  Mark were have i mentioned above this is a PRO SNOOKER TRIANGLE??

Mark Obviously you havent seen this product in real life have you! The product is made by the Racker Team in the UK and "NOT HK" etc and is far from being a cheaply made product! We have sold many 100's of these Triangles for Pool which is much more Important for a Tight rack than Snooker is.

If you know abit about snooker mark you will know the Snooker Pro Triangles are Approx £120 each and are very hard to Purchase at present.

I was a very good player myself at Snooker/Pool many moons ago so know alittle and have been in the Trade for more than 25yrs, This Triangle is made so when setting up the top part shows pink spot which you cannot see from those pics.

We are upgrading these now as we speak to a new design which does have the Marker on top part of these New Triangles which will show the Pink Spot with marker.

Mark regarding the rollers on the Pro Triangle which i have one personally myself, they don't always go dead straight and still can be alittle one way or another and Not as tight as our Rackers!! And the best way is by Eye like the Pro Refs do after setting up if you watch them.

Also how many clubs do you see using the Pro Triangle?? As i been playing over 35yrs and No Clubs i have been to Inc: Tourneys uses them unless its a Pro Event as Clubs just wont pay £120+ per triangle end of and most use Wooden cheaper ones which most are very loose on setup.

I look forward to further questions you may have.

Kind Regards Gareth.
                  Hi Gareth,

I actually got in touch with Joshua and apologised for my comments and tried to explain a little less harshly to what I was trying to say.

I'm a qualified snooker referee so I'm going to say that I do have a bit of experience with the game! I also play pool in a league.

I'm well aware that pro triangles are getting quite hard to get hold of. Riley are currently making a "new and improved" one and are going to be charging a ridiculous £150! Yep, that's a full £100 more than their old one. Crazy if you ask me.

Joshua sent me a few pictures last week of a rough version of the new snooker triangle and I think it will be great once the prototype has been made!

I'm refereeing an EASB event in Walsall on the 24th of September so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that a prototype has been made by then. Very wishful thinking though.

Once again, I'm sorry for coming across as a bit of a dick with my previous comments on here and after being in touch with Joshua I'm really excited to see (and try) the new triangle.

Mark

Comment

No Probs mark, I also represented Wales last 5yrs mate at 8ball.

Myself and Josh are part of The Racker team.

Kind Regards.

Comment

Working...
                    X