Trevor White cue joint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by mrbluejay View Post
    Because Lee is only making one piece cues at the moment, so I'll be getting this jointed as soon as I get it.
    Mike Wooldridge joints look the business, although expensive. A friend of mine had a Wooldridge joint fitted to his one piece cue and he was very happy with it.

Comment

Originally Posted by Davebarker1978 View Post
      Mike Wooldridge joints look the business, although expensive. A friend of mine had a Wooldridge joint fitted to his one piece cue and he was very happy with it.
      I like to see the joint, MW’s are hidden joints aren’t they?

Comment

Looks a nice cue.

is this the joint you are after? 34joint.jpg

Comment

Originally Posted by RogiBear View Post
          Looks a nice cue.

is this the joint you are after? [ATTACH]18943[/ATTACH]
          Thanks mate, isn't his joint a bit stubbier?

Comment

I know he's used two types of joints on 3/4 cues. This is the type I can get

Comment

Originally Posted by mrbluejay View Post
              Because Lee is only making one piece cues at the moment, so I'll be getting this jointed as soon as I get it.
              I know it's your cue and you are entitled to do whatever with or too it.
              Can't help but think you should just keep it as the one piece original cue as the maker intended.
              Just my two cents.
              "I got injected with the passion for snooker" - SQ_FLYER
              National Snooker Expo
              25-27 October 2019
              http://nationalsnookerexpo.com

Comment

Originally Posted by the lone wolf View Post
                I know it's your cue and you are entitled to do whatever with or too it.
                Can't help but think you should just keep it as the one piece original cue as the maker intended.
                Just my two cents.
                Yes I get that mate, trouble is a one piece is unwieldy and I always seem to play better with a 3/4 - Not sure if there is a tangible reason why or whether it is just in my head.

Another consideration is that the cue tip is 8mm with a fibre ferrule, so I will always need a breaking cue as well, so two one piece cues become even more unwieldy as I would need a tripe case with the mini butt and odds and sods.

Comment

Working...
                X