Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MW Velvetspin Tips

Has anyone used these tips ?

Not much of a review on his site about them .
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

I used one of his original batch a couple of years ago, way softer than his super tips. Bit more feel than an Elk, but I soon realised I didn't like soft tips anymore! Still got the spare one kicking around somewhere, should probably do something with it.

Comment

I bought a couple last year. Didn't really like them. Might have been me but I found them quite difficult to shape, ended up a bit on the "hairy" side. Couldn't seem to get the sides nice and smooth. Always seemed to be a little bit of fibre sticking out. Still got one left so might have another go sometime.

Comment

Thanks for the replies .
        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by Bigmeek View Post
          I bought a couple last year. Didn't really like them. Might have been me but I found them quite difficult to shape, ended up a bit on the "hairy" side. Couldn't seem to get the sides nice and smooth. Always seemed to be a little bit of fibre sticking out. Still got one left so might have another go sometime.
          same with me, coulnt get it to look neat. It wasnt on my cue though so i wasnt too bothered!!! :-)
          http://e.imagehost.org/0813/Mellow_yellow_sig1.jpg

Comment

Working...
          X