Brand new Star LED light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brand new Star LED light

Brand new Star LED light for sale. Not been opened.

£200 collection from Southampton
    Attached Files

Hi Chris
    Does this have an option to hang? The picture shows it flush to the ceiling but I'd need it to hang. I live in Poole so can easily collect if its right for me.

Cheers!
    Customised full size Riley table with black pockets and Strachen 6811 Tournament Cloth all housed in an air-conditioned 8m x 5m Grande Servern Plus log cabin from Dunster House supported with RSJ's.

Comment

Originally Posted by the_unrepentant View Post
      Hi Chris
      Does this have an option to hang? The picture shows it flush to the ceiling but I'd need it to hang. I live in Poole so can easily collect if its right for me.

Cheers!
      Hi,

Yes, it comes with a hanging kit. It comes straight from China, so obviously does not have an English plug. I have one of these installed in my snooker room and it looks amazing, took an electrician 30 mins to connect it all up.

Someone has already said they may buy it, so if you're interested I will check with them and see if they are serious or not first

Comment

i played on a table with this light set up, cloth felt warm even tough table had no heaters. am i mistaken or these lights really heat the cloth?

Comment

No, they don't heat the cloth - although that would be handy! They are LED, so don't really get that warm

Comment

True, LED will not heat. weird .. i was pretty sure its the light as i ve never seen them before and i thought the table is a cheap fake star maybe i am wrong. will check for sure next time

Comment

Still for sale..

Comment

Working...
              X