Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by WIGHTDIAMOND View Post
    Which one?
    Current pool world champion Scott Gillespie.

quote!

�� WORLD �� CHAMPION ��
    Omg that sounds so good and it’s been a long time coming,the one title that has eluded me over the years and ive finally got my hands on it ��
    Beat dean shields in the final,dean missed couple chances in final and I capitalised but just wanna say,Great event all the same pal ��
    Big shout out too everyone for there messages of support and well wishes,I really do appreciate it �� thx too the boys and girls that were there cheering me on in final
    I wanna say a special mention too one of my best mates,Bryan Taylor,about a year and odds ago my game was at an all time low and I just had no confidence in my game and he just kept reassuring me and pushing me to get back to my usual confident self ��
    Thanks to my sponsor Marc Johnston who has been with me for about 8 years now and just keeps believing in me,we did it mate ����
    This was my first event with the ADR147 tip,quality tips so thanks for sorting me out with them Andrew Ramsay ��
    Time for a well earned few days rest before competing in the grand final of the supreme pool series this weekend
    Thanks again to everyone for there contined support,I really do appreciate it!

He then won £51k in the next event
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
      Current pool world champion Scott Gillespie.

quote!

�� WORLD �� CHAMPION ��
      Omg that sounds so good and it’s been a long time coming,the one title that has eluded me over the years and ive finally got my hands on it ��
      Beat dean shields in the final,dean missed couple chances in final and I capitalised but just wanna say,Great event all the same pal ��
      Big shout out too everyone for there messages of support and well wishes,I really do appreciate it �� thx too the boys and girls that were there cheering me on in final
      I wanna say a special mention too one of my best mates,Bryan Taylor,about a year and odds ago my game was at an all time low and I just had no confidence in my game and he just kept reassuring me and pushing me to get back to my usual confident self ��
      Thanks to my sponsor Marc Johnston who has been with me for about 8 years now and just keeps believing in me,we did it mate ����
      This was my first event with the ADR147 tip,quality tips so thanks for sorting me out with them Andrew Ramsay ��
      Time for a well earned few days rest before competing in the grand final of the supreme pool series this weekend
      Thanks again to everyone for there contined support,I really do appreciate it!

He then won £51k in the next event
      Fantastic. What a great endorsement!!

Comment

Working...
      X