• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

light green triangle chalk

for hard tips a thicker grained chalk. perhaps Master chalk

Comment

Originally Posted by scoo24 View Post
      Are you saying I wouldn't be allowed to play with blue chalk on a green cloth?
      If it was my table I wouldn't very happy.

Comment

Originally Posted by Z-E-N-I-T View Post
        scoo24: well i dont you howbout your friends tip but green master chalk doesnt stick to my elk AT ALL...
        That may not be the chalk but you may need to sort our your tip, if it isn't accepting the chalk.

Comment

Originally Posted by wilbut View Post
          what chalk do you think is the best.and why..
          Triangle Green end of :snooker: never tried anything else, is there another chalk?
          Welsh Is Best

Comment

Originally Posted by Son of Cliff View Post
            Triangle Green end of :snooker: never tried anything else, is there another chalk?
            i prefer white chalk when writing on a blackboard. no specific make

Comment

The best chalk is the original light green triangle chalk, this was stopped from being made in the factory as they tried to make chalk that was less dusty in the factory resulting in the darker green. The original light green was changing hands within the main tour for a decent penny as stocks were getting low and all the players wanted it. i did have a gross of it and threw it away by mistake getting it mixed up with another box i thought i had. now im left with 20 blocks

Comment

Personaly, i use blue master, but i wouldn't argue with you when you say that green triangle is the best. Shame that in our

Comment

i use green brunswick chalk. very good stuff

Comment

Originally Posted by snookerman View Post
                    i use green brunswick chalk. very good stuff
                    have you used (light) green triangle chalk [on the same types of cue tips]?

if so, how does the brunswick chalk compare to it?

Comment

Originally Posted by scoo24 View Post
                      I use green triangle and my mate uses green master. He says it works better for him on his Talisman tip.
                      Master chalk is very good for hard tips!
                      I'm personally surprised more people don't try different chalk!
                      The Yanks don't use Triangle much they use Master and Silver cup.
                      I play an a red cloth a lot and green chalk isn't good on it.

Master gold and silver very good!
                      I'm using Silver cup: pewter at moment good chalk. Good coverage, doesn't mark red too much, looks like light green chalk on a green table.

Comment

some more

http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...ighlight=chalk

Comment

I use the old Dark green triangle chalk that you cant seem to find anymore. I use the lighter green sometimes, but find that it tends to leave more deposit on the cloth. Only got 6 cubes left...then never will I find it again.
                          sigpic <---New Website
                          Dan Shelton Cues on Facebook

Comment

Originally Posted by totlxtc View Post
                            I use the old Dark green triangle chalk that you cant seem to find anymore. I use the lighter green sometimes, but find that it tends to leave more deposit on the cloth. Only got 6 cubes left...then never will I find it again.
                            Might be worth trying green Master chalk, that's darker than light green triangle!

Comment

i have used both triangle and master chalk and personal choice is that brunswick chalk is better.

Comment

Originally Posted by totlxtc View Post

it could be that youre overchalking with a slightly finer cube and so depositing more on the cloth.

Comment

Working...
                                X