No announcement yet.

Aramith Premier balls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have 2nd hand sets of Aramith Tournament in good condition. £40 per set. plus postage. We change Rickys sets every 3 months and then put the spare sets through the club normally but we are getting overrun with sets.

Comment

put ricky's balls on ebay ginge.

Comment

Originally Posted by leeroygor View Post
        i have 2nd hand sets of Aramith Tournament in good condition. £40 per set. plus postage. We change Rickys sets every 3 months and then put the spare sets through the club normally but we are getting overrun with sets.

how much for a set posted to n.ireland cheers

Comment

Does anyone know what is the weight of Aramith Crystalate? I played today first time with a set of Crystalate and these are a lot havier.

Comment

Originally Posted by mihnea View Post
            Does anyone know what is the weight of Aramith Crystalate? I played today first time with a set of Crystalate and these are a lot havier.
            You mean super crystalate? I think they are a similar weight to the TC balls, maybe very slightly heavier I do prefer these balls to the TC's.

Comment

Is it true that slower cloths should use the lighter premier balls while faster cloths should use the tournament balls?

Comment

Originally Posted by wayync View Post
                Is it true that slower cloths should use the lighter premier balls while faster cloths should use the tournament balls?
                I'd say that is not true, the premier balls are probably too light for good snooker. Tournament Champion balls are the best.

Comment

Tournament Champion or Super Crystalite should be around 141 grams but most sets vary by 4-5 grams within a set. OK for snooker but not for billiards. The Aramith Premier balls that come in a green box are too light by about 15 grams and not good enough for serious players. You can buy on the auction site digital scales that weigh to within a 100th of a gram which is usefull. Dont get the two types mixed up as that will make matters even worse. As for cleaning I believe balls that are too shiny kick more, but thats another story.
                  Roy Bacon
                  Last edited by roykay; 2 August 2010, 11:30 PM.

Comment

aramith tc sets, is the cue ball not brilliant white more of a creamy yellow

Comment

It's also important to clean your snookerballs! At the moment I am playing on a new Hainsworth match cloth with my own set of (clean) TC balls. Splitting the pack is so easy in good conditions. Match play standard goes up big time playing in good conditions!
                      WVandeweyer Photography - Trevor White Cues Photo Collection (site)

Comment

Working...
                      X