Embassy chalk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Embassy chalk

Can anybody remember the light green embassy chalk not seen it for ages and would like some, anyone got some for sale or know where i can can get it?

I do remember owning some chalk called Embassy chalk.

The paper round the outside of it was white and had a red triangle of balls on it with "Embassy" written underneath I think. Pretty sure it was made by Powerglide.

I bought mine from JJB Sports in the mid 90's but they ceased stocking it donkeys years ago. I'll have a dig round at home here see if I have any left.

Comment

Hi, yes I think Powerglide made it as they also made the Embassy cues that used to be sold at The Crucible many years ago. I am an authorised Powerglide stockist and there's nothing with Embassy endorsement available nowadays - due to the ludicrous and destructive smoking advertising ban that almost single-handedly finished off professional snooker...I do have at least one Embassy Cue somewhere...

May have some Embassy chalk knocking about as I get allsorts with the pool tables I deal in...toy cars being the most common inside tables! I'll have a root around some time...

Comment

Cheers guys much appreciated, looking forward to seeing if you find any .

Comment

Working...
        X