Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snooker Giveaway

Hi guys

I've reached a 1k subscribers on my YouTube channel so to celebrate I'm doing a giveaway. This time there will be 3 winners selected

https://youtu.be/ZTVlfUnaV9Q

Pleas share this about with your snooker pals and spread the word

Cheers
    Maximus Legend Plus : Ebony butt with Ovangkol front wedge and thick maple veneer : Premium ash shaft : Tip 9.45 mm Talisman Trinity Soft, length 58″, weight 18.4 oz, butt diameter 29.4 mm, balance 18″

Done Mr Cuebald, what tip are you currently using, I'm on the century G3 and like it getting better results than the 1 and 4, I bought the sample box direct.
    Snooker is a game of simple shots played to perfection, Joe Davies

Comment

Currently playing a G4. Love the feel just don't like the maintenance of pressed tips, always having to shape and scuff it up every couple of weeks. Annoying. Layered tips keep their shape and last longer I find.

I'll be going back to the Talisman Trinity Soft. Amazing tips with lots of grip and feel.
      Maximus Legend Plus : Ebony butt with Ovangkol front wedge and thick maple veneer : Premium ash shaft : Tip 9.45 mm Talisman Trinity Soft, length 58″, weight 18.4 oz, butt diameter 29.4 mm, balance 18″

Comment

Originally Posted by sk1nnym0nkey View Post
        Currently playing a G4. Love the feel just don't like the maintenance of pressed tips, always having to shape and scuff it up every couple of weeks. Annoying. Layered tips keep their shape and last longer I find.

I'll be going back to the Talisman Trinity Soft. Amazing tips with lots of grip and feel.
        Agree completely about loosing shape and having to scuff quite a lot. Mine has mushroomed and I only get table time at weekends, when is your next match? Enjoy the video's
        Snooker is a game of simple shots played to perfection, Joe Davies

Comment

Originally Posted by John Flaf View Post

Agree completely about loosing shape and having to scuff quite a lot. Mine has mushroomed and I only get table time at weekends, when is your next match? Enjoy the video's
          Next league match is Wednesday so look out for the vlog Thursday/Friday

Hopefully keep up my winning way haha

Comment

Giveaway ends Sunday guys. Winners announced Monday/Tuesday.

Spread the word

Comment

Bugger, i won !!!!!! lol

Comment

Congrats! Lol

Comment

Nice, me too!

Comment

What's the chances of that! Haha Congrats guys. Hope you like them!

Comment

Working...
                    X