Snooker cue tip recommendation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post

The product needs to speak for itself to have any longevity. My son loves the guitar - half my income goes on various strings and expensive metal boxes!
    Like a lot of things, it's trial and error. I could tell your son what he should use to get the best sound but my sound isn't going be his sound and vise versa. I'm sure you know yourself what wood is good and bad and how it reacts and sounds.

Comment

Originally Posted by bringmeflowers View Post

Like a lot of things, it's trial and error. I could tell your son what he should use to get the best sound but my sound isn't going be his sound and vise versa. I'm sure you know yourself what wood is good and bad and how it reacts and sounds.
      I know with cues - guitars not so much - he has a rack full of them!
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

I HIGHLY recommend ADR tips! I have a medium on, its been on my cue for probably more than a year. These I can honestly say are the first tips that have given me confidence in its reliability AND lasted a whole long time. I have the medium blacks. Don't think I will be switching to anything else. They don't lose shape, play consistent, and last forever basically. I play about 3-4 times a week on average.

Comment

Thank youfor your suggestions. I did say I wanted something softer than the other two brands but still held its shape. I am willing to purchase adr tips. I have found a website which is giving amazing offers. Click Here to visit

Comment

Working...
          X