No announcement yet.

Tip feeling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Tom, how the **** do you make 50+breaks lol, my game seems to consist of a 15 - 20 break, maybe once every 2 weeks, but most of the time it is red, colour then play safe (as best i can), but then i only play 2 nights a week and that is a 1 frame league on a Monday, and a few frames on a Wednesday if any of my team mates are about, otherwise it is just me messing about on my own, and that gets boring quite quickly, anyway i will see what happens when my new snooker glasses arrive lol, otherwise i will just plod along trying my best on my own.

Comment

Originally Posted by Carpy2009 View Post
      Thanks Tom, how the **** do you make 50+breaks lol, my game seems to consist of a 15 - 20 break, maybe once every 2 weeks, but most of the time it is red, colour then play safe (as best i can), but then i only play 2 nights a week and that is a 1 frame league on a Monday, and a few frames on a Wednesday if any of my team mates are about, otherwise it is just me messing about on my own, and that gets boring quite quickly, anyway i will see what happens when my new snooker glasses arrive lol, otherwise i will just plod along trying my best on my own.
      haha not sure of the secret mate, but one thing i'll say is my break building has come on leaps and bounds in the last 12 months or so and it's all down to improving my positional play. IF you're a foot behind the ball you've played on rather than 2/3 foot the game becomes a lot more simplistic! Good luck buddy
      "just tap it in":snooker:

Comment

Working...
      X