Legends tips?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legends tips?

Anyone tried the Legends tips yet? Any thoughts on them? I see that a few pros seem to be using them? I was going to stop playing about with different tips but....

Originally Posted by trying View Post
    Anyone tried the Legends tips yet? Any thoughts on them? I see that a few pros seem to be using them? I was going to stop playing about with different tips but....
    Do you like hard tips? I had an extra hard tip on my cue and an extra soft tip on my spare cue and the guy at the snooker shop who fitted them and shaped them said they were both like concrete! I tried both today and yes, they are very hard! Good if you you like hard tips I guess.

Comment

The general consensus is very positive. I would be re-tipping my cue with an X-hard tip this week and let you know how it is.

Comment

They are the best compressed tips in the market now.

Comment

Tried an extra hard compressed tip earlier this year ,felt terrible so took it off .I’ve used Elkmaster for years ,and always found them really good ,get the odd one that’s no good but apart from that there cheap and work really well .Never seen the point in putting a tip on that costs twenty quid or so .

Comment

Working...
          X