Buffalo diamond tips any good ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buffalo diamond tips any good ?

i seen these on your ebay store (adr147) are they good tips , elk tips any better?

He's a member of the forum and a good bloke, send him a PM and ask him if he would recommend any other tip in your price range!

Or take it for granted that they are good, because when it come's to tips everybody has thier own opinion!
    Quote : It took me eight hours a day for 16 years to become an overnight sensation! Cliff Thorburn

Comment

I got one fitted on a cue for a mate by Dave Coutts and had a couple of shots with it... feels good! Just like a good elk (I like soft ones) or like a blue diamond of yesteryear. Well worth it, I thought. I preferred it to the Mike Wooldridge supertips.
      Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

ok thanks for the help guys

Comment

I'll be putting one on soon.
          Maybe after match tonight.

Comment

Originally Posted by Watford View Post
            I'll be putting one on soon.
            Maybe after match tonight.
            Share feedback, it's always interesting to know what other people think.
            Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

I also got some of adrian , they are good , solid but they are the same size as traditional blue diamonds , i thaught they would be more the spec of elkmaster , but they are better than blue diamond traditional .
              Ps The man in our club has just bought some Talisman pro medium 10 mm for about 8 pounds for three , in the usual packet , from a website called cue power , that appears to be cheap i thaught, are they genuine ? as i thaught all talisman pro were 11mm . i am in no way denergrating the website i mention just asking if they are not a simlar tip . replys welcome .

Comment

Originally Posted by highbreak 8 View Post
                Ps The man in our club has just bought some Talisman pro medium 10 mm for about 8 pounds for three , in the usual packet , from a website called cue power , that appears to be cheap i thaught, are they genuine ? as i thaught all talisman pro were 11mm . i am in no way denergrating the website i mention just asking if they are not a simlar tip . replys welcome .
                Talisman pro also come in 9mm ,9.5mm and 10mm size.
                My deep screw shot
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHXTv4Dt-ZQ

Comment

Originally Posted by sunny3909 View Post
                  Talisman pro also come in 9mm ,9.5mm and 10mm size.
                  they are only good in 11mm otherwise too thin.

the buffalo diamond tips are good if you like a soft tip.
                  https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

i have been using a talisman pro for the last three weeks and it is the best tip i have ever had,,yes it is a bit dearer than other tips,but the feel out of it is fantastic,,,i got it from andrew (adr147),,,,i used to think a tip was a tip but not any more

Comment

i am glad you like it
                      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Working...
                      X