Thai cue maker recommendation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thai cue maker recommendation

Hi all, I’m gonna order a new cue. My friend told me that some Thai cues is good value and also high quality. Never tried these cue before. What do you guys think about Thai cues and which cue maker you recommend?
    Thanks.

Try precision cues, ADR147 sells them. Top quality for reasonable money. Purchase them direct and get a discount.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/m.html?it...adr147&_sop=16

Comment

Ton Praram, Maximus and Master Cue are ones i have tried. I liked them all. Master Cue was probably the best for the money for me for a budget option, being a fair bit cheaper

Comment

Aren’t all cues made in Thailand
        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by Neil Taperell View Post
          lol naughty!
          https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

As the proud owner of a new SP cue I can say they are very good quality. Master Cue I believe are Maximus with a different badge very consistent through the range of cues, they almost look machine/jig made. Ton Praram are all totally random, no two the same and also very nice cues. Depends on your budget as to which you choose, if you can I’d make a trip to Green Baize Ltd in the North East and get hands on with all the makes mentioned above! Good Luck!

Comment

Originally Posted by hot123456 View Post
              Hi all, I’m gonna order a new cue. My friend told me that some Thai cues is good value and also high quality. Never tried these cue before. What do you guys think about Thai cues and which cue maker you recommend?
              Thanks.
              Email me I will be able to help adr147@hotmail.com
              https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
                Try precision cues, ADR147 sells them. Top quality for reasonable money. Purchase them direct and get a discount.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/m.html?it...adr147&_sop=16
                These cues look good but a bit too long for me. Looking for some cues around 55 inches long. Thanks.

Comment

Originally Posted by hot123456 View Post

These cues look good but a bit too long for me. Looking for some cues around 55 inches long. Thanks.
                  Greenbaize.com usually stock a few 56 inch Thai cues (Master Cue, Ton Praram etc). 55 inches probably cuts down your options by 99% in terms of Thai cues, as lots of stockists aren't going to import significant numbers of short cues like that. I know that Peradon do a line of 55 inch cues for english pool, although they're not Thai

Comment

Phoenix Cues of Thailand are another cue maker to consider as make excellent cues no doubt!
                    VR Ultimate Limited Edition 1 Piece Ash Cue - 58” | 9mm | 18.9oz | 29.5mm | 18”.
                    Long & Short Tele Extensions | 6” & 3” Ebony Mini Butts.
                    Peradon Blue/Black Patchwork Leather 1 Piece Wide Case.
                    Century Titanium Ferrule | ADR147 Tip | Taom V10 Chalk.

Comment

Originally Posted by Mark187187 View Post

Greenbaize.com usually stock a few 56 inch Thai cues (Master Cue, Ton Praram etc). 55 inches probably cuts down your options by 99% in terms of Thai cues, as lots of stockists aren't going to import significant numbers of short cues like that. I know that Peradon do a line of 55 inch cues for english pool, although they're not Thai
                      Without knocking ADR. Greenbaise have loads and a few tables to try them out - oh and has the patience of a saint....

failing that get a cheap flight to Thailand and visit Tom P.

Comment

Originally Posted by Neil Taperell View Post
                        That cheered me up. lol
                        Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
                        Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
                        Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

Originally Posted by Shockerz View Post

That cheered me up. lol
                          Think I'll change my name to Steve Wattana Un Nooh
                          Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
                          but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

Hi All, I have been speaking to Tom in Thailand, and a very nice guy he is, about making me a new cue and then a friend sent me a link to VR cues Thailand which look really cool too! Any ideas and recommendations would be most helpful?
                            Are they all being made in the same place with different badges added later?
                            Is one maker particularly better than another?
                            Thanks. Lee

Comment

Hi All, I have been speaking to Tom in Thailand, by recommendation, about making me a new cue and then a friend sent me a link to VR cues Thailand which look really cool too! Any ideas and recommendations would be most helpful?
                              Are they all being made in the same place with different badges added later?
                              Is one maker particularly better than another?
                              Thanks. Lee

Comment

Working...
                              X