Well...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well...

Well I've only just started playing recently, and only play once/twice a week. I've been looking at the 'Peradon' Cannon range, especially the 'Tornado' 3/4 cue.

What are these cues like as starter cues?

hi ive just started playing as well how you getting on biggest break? just focusing on potting at the moment? dont know about the cue sorry

Comment

I currently play with a Peradon and am very happy with it. I feel they are good cues for beginner and intermediate players. Really the best cue..................is the cue you fell best playing with. That may take some trial and error though.

Good luck.

Mike

Comment

Originally Posted by cm59 View Post
        hi ive just started playing as well how you getting on biggest break? just focusing on potting at the moment? dont know about the cue sorry
        Nah I've been playing pool for a few months, Only just started playing snooker so my positioning isn't that bad. I need to work on my screws abit however, aswel as the faster cloth and bigger size of the table also taking time to get used to. Highest break so far in the 20's

Comment

I'm 5'10'' and if the cue is 57", around 18oz with a 9.5-10mm tip, I can learn to play with it no problem.

Just get some rough figures of what you like. Generally it's just a case of what you're used to playing with more than a specific weight etc which suits you better.

YMMV

Comment

Working...
          X