parriscues status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• parriscues status

i've ordered John Parris Paragon. the current status shows "processing"? anybody who ordered a John Parris before knows what this means? does that mean the cue is already in production stage?

no not in production stage. takes a long while

Comment

Just making sure you know how long you might have to wait. Some people have waited literally years for their cue to be delivered.

It's not something I would do. Stephen Hendry won seven world championships with a standard production cue he picked out of a rack.

However, if you like lovely cues, like the ones John Parris makes, then fair enough. I would never tell anyone what to do with their money.

Comment

My Parris Classic took a couple of years and when it arrived I didn't want it , bought a VR in the meantime. The Classic has never been screwed together. I must get around to selling it

Comment

well it seems your in more luck then me anyway, i ordered a ultimate March 2020 and the status is still 'open' what it was when i ordered, not changed in over 2 years.
          I reckon it might change next year or the year after to be finished in 2026 or so.

Comment

I waited 5 years 3 months when I ordered a 1pc ultimate. Think waiting times are over 7 years now for them.

Was it worth it, well no, because during that time I bought a few other cues and by the time it finally arrived I'd gotten used to a cue I was not prepared to try adapting to another cue.

Still have the JPU but it's just kept now as collectors item.

Comment

Originally Posted by balkend View Post
              My Parris Classic took a couple of years and when it arrived I didn't want it , bought a VR in the meantime. The Classic has never been screwed together. I must get around to selling it
              I'm ready to swap it with a VR v-spec if you are interested.

Comment

Originally Posted by fkhan View Post

I'm ready to swap it with a VR v-spec if you are interested.
                I already have a VR Ultimate Limited Edition no16 , best cue I ever owned by a country mile

Comment

I might sell the Classic , will post pics whenever I get the inclination

Comment

I ordered a Stirling cue and got it within 10 months. It’s the best cue I’ve every used and I’ve had a few. No deflection what so ever. Same with all cues you have to get used to it and preserve. Well
                    worth the wait in my eyes.

Comment

Might order an ultimate and just forget about it until 10 years when it might be ready

Comment

Great reason for buying a better cue that comes in a couple of months, costs about the same or less and it's a better made cue with some quality accessories from Mike Wooldridge.

Comment

Working...
                        X