No announcement yet.

Mike wooldridge or Trevor white

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, never got my money back. He sent me a confirmation of the deposit and asked me for specs. I responded back to his email bur didn't bug him after that because there was an 18 month wait. However, since then he has stopped responding to any emails.

It was Trevor White, not someone faking to be him. I got his contact information from here, it was his virgin.net email address. He was slow responding to emails initially as well but from what I had read on the posts here, I was patient. Now however is a different matter, and I would certainly put him in the con man list in my book. Bitterly disappointed as I had heard great things about his cues.

Comment

Originally Posted by mbgm5wb2 View Post
      No, never got my money back. He sent me a confirmation of the deposit and asked me for specs. I responded back to his email bur didn't bug him after that because there was an 18 month wait. However, since then he has stopped responding to any emails.

It was Trevor White, not someone faking to be him. I got his contact information from here, it was his virgin.net email address. He was slow responding to emails initially as well but from what I had read on the posts here, I was patient. Now however is a different matter, and I would certainly put him in the con man list in my book. Bitterly disappointed as I had heard great things about his cues.
      I have heard most things you say about TW, poor coms etc, I think that may be because there's no need for any until he actually starts your cue, which is probably fair enough but I have never heard of anyone being ripped off by him, that's very strange.
      This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
      https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Yeah I was pretty bummed as well because his work looked great. I still have the email chain and the confirmation/receipt from Paypal regarding the deposit. Not going to lie, I expected better but if that's the kind of person he is, then it was perhaps better that it was only a 100GBP deposit and not the full cost of the cue. Wouldn't be surprised if he stopped responding because the prices went up during 18 months and he couldn't honor the price, but a professional would have communicated at least.

anyways, I'll stay away from him and deal with someone like MW or Ton Praram. I am not expecting a cue or a refund from TW, but I shared my experience to warn others.

Comment

Have you emailed him back more recently @mbgmywb2 to follow up? I'm pretty sure he'd honour the original price offered. He can be forgetful but not a conman.

Comment

contact@trevorwhitecues.co.uk

Have you contacted him via the new email above?
            He is not a cheat as far as I am concerned. I bought a cue from him recently.
            Last edited by fkhan; 19 February 2024, 09:34 AM.

Comment

Just had a look for the MW website (handmade cues).... after reading this, I don't think I'd get one myself

quote from MW site :
              Do Not
              email me asking for a list of what I have. I do not have time for that plus I do not even know myself. I will simply be working through it all and whatever gets completed, goes into the shop. If you like what you see, buy it. If you don't, simply look again in a few weeks. But don't go asking me to look for a certain type or you will make me very angry. And we don't want that now do we?...

Comment

Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
                contact@trevorwhitecues.co.uk

Have you contacted him via the new email above?
                He is not a cheat as far as I am concerned. I bought a cue from him recently.
                Is this definitely the correct email for Trevor???

Comment

I would advise to go for a sabetta, i know that's not one of the 2 options you gave but it would probably be faster, cheaper and better quality.
                  No i never had a TW or MW cue but i can say the sabetta pro shafts are excellent.

Comment

Originally Posted by Potmad View Post

Is this definitely the correct email for Trevor???
                    Yes. He is not taking any orders this year I think.

Comment

Originally Posted by fkhan View Post

Yes. He is not taking any orders this year I think.
                      that’s fine mate, but I needed to confirm that that is the correct email.

Comment

Working...
                      X