Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 87 cm shaft or 58 cm butt 2 piece cue

I like and play with this cue https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/225592675003

a ⅝ jointed cue, unlike the usual 3/4 joint.

Is there any other cue maker that makes the same cut lengths as I'm not even keen carrying around a 3/4 cue because I find 3/4 shafts too long let alone one piece cues.

Cheers
    Last edited by trains; 13 February 2024, 04:24 PM.

Interesting joint point ratio that. Get a shorter case to carry and I doubt the joints visible when cueing.
    ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

I phoned up Green Baize cues last week, the guy on the phone said they dont do 5/8 cues and he didnt know anyone else that did.
      I'm surprised this cut isnt more known and popular, the brass joint is behind my face and doesnt bother me at all.
      I'd play with a centre jointed cue but no brass centre joint tyvm it cuts the hairs on my chinny chin chin.

Comment

Originally Posted by trains View Post
        I like and play with this cue https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/225592675003

a ⅝ jointed cue, unlike the usual 3/4 joint.

Is there any other cue maker that makes the same cut lengths as I'm not even keen carrying around a 3/4 cue because I find 3/4 shafts too long let alone one piece cues.

Cheers
        You could buy a one piece and get a cuemaker to joint it wherever you wanted.

Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
        but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

Originally Posted by vmax View Post

You could buy a one piece and get a cuemaker to joint it wherever you wanted.
          Never thought of that, ta.

Comment

Working...
          X