Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peradon ascot

Hi all.
    I e been offered a peradon ascot in perfect condition for what I think is a good price, £150 with soft case and mini butt, but I'm struggling to find any cue information online.
    Are these cues any good, is it worth the money?
    I'd really appreciate any help as I'm returning to snooker after a long time and have little knowledge on this.
    Thanks in advance

They went for the same price when brand new, all you can do is give it try at the table and if it works for you and you like it, then ok, but don't be afraid to say "sorry no, it does not feel right to me"; all down to person preference and how it feels to you

Welcome back to the game
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Thanks mate

Comment

150 isn’t a lot to spend on a cue if you like it. Everything is negotiable though lol. Bit worried about the soft case. Doesn’t provide much protection. Be better forking out for a aluminium case. Is the cue 3/4?

Comment

Here's the full spec sheet for the Ascot. It seems as though Peradon discontinued it. I can't seem to find it on their site.

£150 seems like a steal, and it'd be absolutely worth getting a hard case for it on top.

Dublin, Ireland • English pool (WPA)
          PLAYING CUE (MAIN): Custom Jason Owen - #1384 (one-piece • 57" • 8.4mm • 17oz)
          PLAYING CUE (BACKUP): Custom Peradon (one-piece • 57" • 8.7mm • 17.5oz)
          BREAK CUE: Custom Jason Owen (one-piece • 58" • 10mm • 16oz)​

Comment

Similar machine spliced.
            https://www.johnparrottsports.com/sn...caAlc4EALw_wcB

Comment

Originally Posted by Nifty50 View Post
              Seems to have been discontinued at the end of 2015.
              The wording you have linked to is a copy of the words Peradon had on their site for this cue
              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Thanks for the help.
                I'm gonna go for it and I'll be looking out for a 3/4 hard case.

Comment

Working...
                X