Is Mike Wooldridge still making cues?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by frieren View Post

I did some research about the insane delivery time of JP. Search 台球杆 (cues) on Taobao (Chinese copycat of eBay) and you see a dozen of sellers showing hundreds of JP orders they place annually. Hope JP won’t prioritize those b_stard “VIPs” and so-called “authorized distributors” ordering Ultimates in bulk to make a fortune through .
    Unfortunately, he will most likely prioritize them. They are his main income source. He even went to one of the sellers' booth at the Guangzhou International Biliards Exhibition held every year. From what I see he is even signing CueCraft cue cases so that they can sell them for higher. In short, JP is a businessman and he is the cash cow of the Chinese sellers because of the name he's established for himself. And a businessman always prioritizes his main revenue source. That's why the Ultimates went from having a 2-3 year wait to 8 years wait since the Chinese players have joined the scene.

Comment

I'm hoping that he gets a re-stock of his Supertips , just tried to order but out of stock .
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by Neil Taperell View Post
        I'm hoping that he gets a re-stock of his Supertips , just tried to order but out of stock .
        lol, I certainly hope so soon, I am down to my last one!!!
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Looks like Mr Coutts has a packet left in stock Neil...https://www.couttscues.co.uk/product...k=:::6298274:0
          ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

[QUOTE=Cue crafty;n1038620]
            Looks like Mr Coutts has a packet left in stock Neil...https://www.couttscues.co.uk/product...k=:::6298274:0[/QUOTE

The website was showing one in stock about six weeks ago and I bought them lol
            Just checked my Credit Card statement. Was last November I bought the tips. Time flies when you're enjoying yourself lol
            Last edited by Nifty50; 4 June 2024, 10:43 AM.

Comment

[QUOTE=Nifty50;n1038623]
              Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
              Looks like Mr Coutts has a packet left in stock Neil...https://www.couttscues.co.uk/product...k=:::6298274:0[/QUOTE

The website was showing one in stock about six weeks ago and I bought them lol
              I've got De ja vu there's always only 1 left in stock Nifty.
              ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

[QUOTE=Cue crafty;n1038627]
                Originally Posted by Nifty50 View Post
                I've got De ja vu there's always only 1 left in stock Nifty.
                Probably one of those stock control thingys…..one out one in.

Comment

Tried ordering on Coutts but it said that i had nothing in my basket when i went to check out . So , i assume that they are all sold out .

Emailed them , but no response as yet .

And how slow is their website ! ..........The QE2 turners quicker !!!!
                  Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Tried ordering on Coutts but it said that i had nothing in my basket when i went to check out . So , i assume that they are all sold out .

Emailed them , but no response as yet .

And how slow is their website ! ..........The QE2 turners quicker !!!!
                    Hi Neil. I had a similar problem when I bought mine. The website is fiooked. I ended up texting Louise. Couldn’t get PayPal to work either. I think I ended up just giving my card details to Louise over the phone. Good luck. Worth persevering if you can get hold of some MW tips.

Comment

Originally Posted by jdnzzf View Post

Unfortunately, he will most likely prioritize them. They are his main income source. He even went to one of the sellers' booth at the Guangzhou International Biliards Exhibition held every year. From what I see he is even signing CueCraft cue cases so that they can sell them for higher. In short, JP is a businessman and he is the cash cow of the Chinese sellers because of the name he's established for himself. And a businessman always prioritizes his main revenue source. That's why the Ultimates went from having a 2-3 year wait to 8 years wait since the Chinese players have joined the scene.
                      Money makes the world go round

Comment

Are the Supertips good? I’m on Taom Fusion and I’m new to MW. I added 2 packs of Blackspin tips and 1 pack of Supertips to my cue order. Just wanted to take a try of traditional pre-pressed tips with a little of modern modification .

Comment

Working...
                        X