Powerglide Connoisseur value?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Powerglide Connoisseur value?

I talk about the exact same model hendry played with! 1 piece maple. what would the be the value today in almost new condition? any ideas? cheers

There was a one piece maple Connie on eBay in 2017 and that went went for Β£971

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

nice, thanks

Comment

Seem so rare now I wonder if one would fetch more...?!? It's one of those items that only holds a better value (than say what it's actually worth which is about Β£70,) purely due to Hendry. It ain't a great cue, but as we all know, he did alright with it!!!!
        βšͺ πŸ”΄πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’πŸŸ€πŸ”΅πŸ’—βš«πŸ•³οΈπŸ˜Ž

Comment

They are becoming very rare. These 3 cues were a bargain however. I wish I knew about Roger Lee’s auction at the time
          Lot 178 - Three Powerglide cues, Connoisseur, all with

Comment

that is the case with everything in the world. how do you know a parris cue is better than a powerglide? its all marketing. there are cues more than 1000 with no history. 971 gbp for the hendry cue with its history is like getting it for free. the same with the titanium ferrule joke. it throw oft the ball more than a brass ferrule.

Comment

I would have bought all 3 but didnt know about the auction.

Comment

Originally Posted by Reini0100 View Post
                that is the case with everything in the world. how do you know a parris cue is better than a powerglide? its all marketing. there are cues more than 1000 with no history. 971 gbp for the hendry cue with its history is like getting it for free. the same with the titanium ferrule joke. it throw oft the ball more than a brass ferrule.
                Agree entirely on both counts, the titanium ferrule lolz, one of the decades biggest bullshirt sales pitches. They cottoned on to the golf club market where titanium did great things for Drivers and thought πŸ€” how can we market this in snooker.. Bingo probably sold millions to players hoping they would hit the ball straight with side... Who even wants to do that after years of learning to adjust the angle.

And for the record, yep, I'd rather have an unsigned Conny than a cue ball signed by Ronnie. 🎢 Some things really are worth more because of history, other things with just a signature definitely not.
                βšͺ πŸ”΄πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’πŸŸ€πŸ”΅πŸ’—βš«πŸ•³οΈπŸ˜Ž

Comment

I never look ronnie games because its always the same, the people love him but his behavior on the tabe is just ashamed.

Comment

Working...
                  X